Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

The Azur animals in my zoo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: The Azur animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:15 pm

I know i have a few more vintage birds but i am not sure if it is Azur

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:19 pm

Congratulations anyway! cheers Can't help you with with Azur, I'm afraid, but it looks nice!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Congratulations anyway! cheers Can't help you with with Azur, I'm afraid, but it looks nice!

Thank you Julie, often that are only vintage Hong Kong figurines. But the birds are and fishes are interesting :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:19 am

These figures were almost all made in Hong Kong, then, they were used as premium figures to lots of products. Sometimes they are marked and we can find easily who gave them... Prior is a good example, but often it is needed a real detective work to know their exact origin. However, the important for you, I guess, is not the brand who gave them as premiuns but the species that they really present. Obviously, it is interesting to know if some moulds were used with a different painting to represent other species but it is not possible to obtain all information. The deal is keeping searching and sorting as you do. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:01 am

These figures were almost all made in Hong Kong, then, they were used as premium figures to lots of products. Sometimes they are marked and we can find easily who gave them... Prior is a good example, but often it is needed a real detective work to know their exact origin. However, the important for you, I guess, is not the brand who gave them as premiuns but the species that they really present. Obviously, it is interesting to know if some moulds were used with a different painting to represent other species but it is not possible to obtain all information. The deal is keeping searching and sorting as you do. Wink

Yes, you are right. The species are interesting. And also Elastolin have a few made in Hong Kong :)

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:25 pm

A few more birds

what you think? Is the first bird in the first line a congo peafowl? And the 3. a Bohemian waxwing?

I think the rest swallow, marabou, mandarin duck and spoonbill is clear, or not?

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:09 pm

Wonderful birds.

Marabou and spoonbill are my favourites.

Congrats. Applause Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:18 pm

Thank you Fernando :)

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:56 pm

A few more birds

what you think? Is the first bird in the first line a congo peafowl? And the 3. a Bohemian waxwing?

I think the rest swallow, marabou, mandarin duck and spoonbill is clear, or not?

I think the first bird can be any pheasant from the genus Lophura and the third one I identified as Bohemian waxwing too...
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:02 am

Thank you Jarda, i will look :)

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:12 pm

A new bird (but i dont know if it is Azur, Prior or anything else)

PostSubject: Re: The Azur animals in my zoo   

Back to top Go down

The Azur animals in my zoo
Page 1 of 1