Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne

Go down 
+7
Kikimalou
Takama
LeeAnn
weaselfan93
JonasV
widukind
SUSANNE
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne Empty
PostSubject: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:04 pm

At long last I got a new camera  cheers 
After asking you, and getting a lot of nice input, I called my son, and he went round to shops to take a look at point-and-shoot ones.

Perhaps he knows me better than I know myself, because he expanded my list of wishes from "Cheap and Easy" to "Cheap, Easy, and VERY sturdy"  Embarassed  geek  Laughing  
So he decided that this one would be it.
It is very easy ( untill you look at the manual), and I can drop it, forget it outdoors in the rain...perhaps it can even survive to be trodden on by a horse  Laughing 
A very important thing is, that it can focus down to one cm. distance, which is perfect for shooting models animals Wink
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And it is RED  cheers 

It IS easy. I opened the box, put in the battery, and took some very fine pictures...but then I began to read the manual !  affraid 
I am sure that when I have red it all, I will find out how to make the  knit sweaters  scratch 
Here I have tried a few of the "modes"...but after that I could not remember which pictures were taken in which mode  lol! 
Anyway  I think they are all reasonably good, so I will just leave it on automatic Wink

But let me get to the point : THE PECCARY  pig  cheers
I think it is a wonderful model Very Happy
Of course it is Safari-paitwork, but I am used to that Wink 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:21 pm

Congratulations Susanne for the new camera. I think it is a very good catch if i see your walkaround  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

And you had a beautieful model too, a really must have  cheers cheers cheers cheers 

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
JonasV

JonasV

Country/State : Finland

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyThu May 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Wow! I can see how great it is! The pics look so good cheers cheers 
Luv the little piggie too, thanks for the walkaround sunny 

Animals are my friends. I don't eat my friends. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:45 pm

Thankyou, guys  cheers 

weaselfan93

weaselfan93

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Peccary   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 12:02 am

Great peccary Susanne a true 2014 classic  Very Happy 

Lance - Safari ltd wildlife collector  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:04 am

Congrats! cheers Looks like you got a nice camera Very Happy

Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 3:09 am

Great photos Susanne.

I now want this in my Safari Collection thanks to your photos. I hope they make more Wild Pigs, like a Red River Hog.

Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:44 am

Congratulation Susanne for the peccary, the camera, the walkaround and for making a clever son  Applause cheers

Last edited by Kikimalou on Fri May 02, 2014 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:08 am

Oh never mind my question in your addition topic XD
Very handy, such a son who knows his mother Very Happy

Lovely figure, thank you for the walkaround :3

HKHollinstone

Country/State : England, CUMBRIA

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 1:14 pm

Congratulations Susanne, both on your new peccary and camera! It looks very nice and takes good photos cheers

Back to top Go down
http://hkhollinstone.weebly.com/
Joan Milelire

Joan Milelire

Country/State : Catalonia

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 2:05 pm

Thank you Susanne for the walkaround. A must have (the figure, I mean... well maybe also the camera  Very Happy ) Congratulations!

my handmade models: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]     my models in facebook: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://bestiari.weebly.com/
LukaLeon085

LukaLeon085

Country/State : ITALY

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne EmptyFri May 02, 2014 10:05 pm

has it one black eye and one brown eye?

PostSubject: Re: Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne   Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne Empty

Back to top Go down

Safari Ltd Collared peccary walkaround by Susanne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Safari Ltd. :: Safari Ltd walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: