Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 pm

I was in my local TK Maxx store over the weekend and was walking past the toy section when suddenly, out of the corner of my teeny weeny beady little eye I spotted something........was it an animal?  Was it a discovery of a new species?  Was it the discover of a new range of animals?  The excitement was too much and I wondered over to discover that it was a prehistoric mammal model.  

It was no interest to me as I do not collect them but I took photos thinking it was something no one will have heard of but unfortunately it seems like it is 'old news'! Oh well.....anyway I though it may be one of those cheapish copy toys which are usually hollow but actually it is not. This one is sculpted quite well and it is a solid heavy plastic model so feels good in the hand and respectable if you know what I mean.

Anyway I attach some photos for you of the model and packaging as I am sure some of you will find it of some interest......enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 am

Some of them was also availabled in TK Maxx in Dresden

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 am

WOW !!! What a wonderful find !!! Shocked

It s a gorgeous model !!! cheers
And a very rare animal model.
In TAI, there is only a scull : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think this one is perhaps even more interesting than the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

Lucky you to have such a shop near by.
Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures flower Applause

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW !!! What a wonderful find !!! Shocked

It s a gorgeous model !!! cheers
And a very rare animal model.
In TAI, there is only a scull : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think this one is perhaps even more interesting than the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

Lucky you to have such a shop near by.
Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures flower Applause

Thank Susanne

Just to add that I did not buy the model, I just took photos but glad you enjoyed them Very Happy

I am surprised these are not for sale on MPV or somewhere easily accessible for collectors out there?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:28 pm

An interesting interpretation of an embolotherium. These Geoworld series seemed very popular when they started. Now it seems there is a certain lack of interest around them. Maybe they are not easily available anymore and it may have contributed to it. Thanks for sharing, these prehistoric mammals are nice. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:43 pm

It's a magnificient piece! And what a gorgeous set!!! Is it still available?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 pm

I will have to check my local TK Max for this model as its not always in every shop as TK Max can be erratic with their stock!

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   

Back to top Go down

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos
Page 1 of 1