Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:41 pm

I was in my local TK Maxx store over the weekend and was walking past the toy section when suddenly, out of the corner of my teeny weeny beady little eye I spotted something........was it an animal?  Was it a discovery of a new species?  Was it the discover of a new range of animals?  The excitement was too much and I wondered over to discover that it was a prehistoric mammal model.  

It was no interest to me as I do not collect them but I took photos thinking it was something no one will have heard of but unfortunately it seems like it is 'old news'! Oh well.....anyway I though it may be one of those cheapish copy toys which are usually hollow but actually it is not. This one is sculpted quite well and it is a solid heavy plastic model so feels good in the hand and respectable if you know what I mean.

Anyway I attach some photos for you of the model and packaging as I am sure some of you will find it of some interest......enjoy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 am

Some of them was also availabled in TK Maxx in Dresden

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:12 am

WOW !!! What a wonderful find !!! Shocked

It s a gorgeous model !!! cheers
And a very rare animal model.
In TAI, there is only a scull : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think this one is perhaps even more interesting than the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

Lucky you to have such a shop near by.
Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures flower Applause

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 2:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
WOW !!! What a wonderful find !!! Shocked

It s a gorgeous model !!! cheers
And a very rare animal model.
In TAI, there is only a scull : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Very Happy

I think this one is perhaps even more interesting than the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] !

Lucky you to have such a shop near by.
Thankyou very much for sharing the pictures flower Applause

Thank Susanne

Just to add that I did not buy the model, I just took photos but glad you enjoyed them Very Happy

I am surprised these are not for sale on MPV or somewhere easily accessible for collectors out there?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:28 pm

An interesting interpretation of an embolotherium. These Geoworld series seemed very popular when they started. Now it seems there is a certain lack of interest around them. Maybe they are not easily available anymore and it may have contributed to it. Thanks for sharing, these prehistoric mammals are nice. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:43 pm

It's a magnificient piece! And what a gorgeous set!!! Is it still available?
Back to top Go down
Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:02 pm

I will have to check my local TK Max for this model as its not always in every shop as TK Max can be erratic with their stock!

PostSubject: Re: Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos   

Back to top Go down

Geoworld Embolotherium Model spotted in local TK Maxx Store - Photos
Page 1 of 1