Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B Empty
PostSubject: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 11:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 6:20 am

They are beautyful cheers

And what a wonderful presentation, - even if those poor farmers are visited by gangsters and live near a gosthouse affraid Laughing

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 5:40 pm

What a lovely set, and I just adore your photographs! cheers Thank you very much for sharing! I can't help loving the border collies Razz

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 6:52 am

Nice serie :)

Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptyTue Oct 17, 2017 2:44 pm

A very nice farm set, very complete and most figures look well together. They also look very nicely sculpted and we still have some variations to choose. Thanks for your great presentation! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:29 pm

A very charming set which couyld perfectly live on a Britains farm shelf!

bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:45 pm

I love this set. I was never big on farm animals, but if I was a general collector I would have this set for sure (but I'd prefer the one with the black/white cow, brown horse, and spotless pigs).

There might be another this year. Some prototype hints showed cats and dogs that might hint at another farm set...or generic pets.
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptySat Nov 25, 2017 2:59 pm

I understand, I don't collect farm animals and this is the only reason I don't have this set.

WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B EmptyMon Dec 04, 2017 10:46 am

I found both versions of this set on eBay and I'm quite tempted to get them...especially for the border collies. It is a very nice set indeed even though I generally do not collect farm animals. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B   Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B Empty

Back to top Go down

Japan Hokkaido Sango Morning Farm Animals A,B
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Kaiyodo - Furuta :: Kaiyodo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: