Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CWGross

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff   Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:01 pm

I don't know if anyone else is as amused by this as I am... In a local dollar store I saw this cheap knockoff of Papo's T. rex, itself a knockoff of Jurassic Park :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff   Sun Oct 22, 2017 4:09 pm

I think that cheap stores doesnt konw that they sales knock offs. Sometimes in Germany it is the same.

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff   Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:42 am

knockoffs are getting very common these days again. I agree with Andreas, these sellers don't know that those are cknocoffs.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff   Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 am

Laughing Laughing VERY dangerous Rexie with red eyes and purple mouth Laughing

Roger is right, - the market is getting flooded with Knock-offs Suspect

Thankyou for the picture Very Happy

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff   Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks for showing us the picture. It is cool, but I personally do not support knockoffs. I don't even buy the Papo dinosaurs due to this resemblance although I did use to love official JP merchandise.

PostSubject: Re: Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff   

Back to top Go down

Knockoff of Papo's Jurassic Park Knockoff
Page 1 of 1