Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)

Go down 
+35
MiniZoo
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Duck-Anch-Amun
Bongo
shadoweon
terrorchicken
sbell
lucky luke
VASILIS
WhiteLightning Wolf
Anouk
SUSANNE
Sergey
JamesPanda
Gwaine
LeeAnn
NightLioness
Kikimalou
Kiryuha
skysthelimit
widukind
zirkoon
onatello
Bloodrayne
ze_neto
Roger
arafan
donny ong
javito
bmathison1972
Florian
Caspian
Numa
Saarlooswolfhound
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
donny ong

Country/State : indonesia

COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:41 am

Tupolew Tu-154 wrote:
donny ong wrote:
quote]

Maybe we can ask CollectA to make a Ring-tailed vontsira. bounce

And a Muskox and a Great Auk.

Agree.

Back to top Go down
donny ong

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 1:44 am

JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
shadoweon wrote:
Wow,they are so lovely! Very true to a Civet. I've been having trouble finding the newer CollectA releases on ebay but I would like to get this one eventually if I can.

I ordered the Himalyan Tahr from a seller in Singapore and never got it (the tracking number they gave me didn't even work at all) so I will definitely have to find someone else to order from.

Minizoo Australia is one of the best to buy from , shipping is reasonable and the owner Jason is a gem of a person

Absolutely!

Donnie I am enjoying the releases of my favorite brand Procon CollectA !! I am happy I made my wish for an African Civit specifically !! I wanted a Civit !! actually we can have a whole TOOB of viverridae species !! these carnivora need more miniatures !! also Mongooses are not represented as much as they need to be !

Me, too, James. Maybe we can ask CollectA to make a Ring-tailed vontsira. bounce

Donny what a splendid choice !! Madagascar has been badly represented until CollectA made the Baobab tree !! That is a fantastic piece of flora !! Which made up for the lack of animals from the island ! The ring tailed lemur being the only flagship of other brands for Madagascar.
My memory is fading and I can't recollect names these days but my books and BBC earth is never far away !! After the Amazon (which has most number of species of fresh water fishes in the world) The most mysterious n beautiful flora and fauna is Madagascar !! The sifaka , bamboo lemur !! Sooo many !! The Malagasy mongoose is a brilliant !!as an educational tool , the Kids can explore the whole region of Madagascar through one unique species !!!

Indeed, James. Madagascar is so mysterious. And don't forget the Aye-aye!

Back to top Go down
JamesPanda

JamesPanda

Country/State : India

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 08, 2017 6:36 am

donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
shadoweon wrote:
Wow,they are so lovely! Very true to a Civet. I've been having trouble finding the newer CollectA releases on ebay but I would like to get this one eventually if I can.

I ordered the Himalyan Tahr from a seller in Singapore and never got it (the tracking number they gave me didn't even work at all) so I will definitely have to find someone else to order from.

Minizoo Australia is one of the best to buy from , shipping is reasonable and the owner Jason is a gem of a person

Absolutely!

Donnie I am enjoying the releases of my favorite brand Procon CollectA !! I am happy I made my wish for an African Civit specifically !! I wanted a Civit !! actually we can have a whole TOOB of viverridae species !! these carnivora need more miniatures !! also Mongooses are not represented as much as they need to be !

Me, too, James. Maybe we can ask CollectA to make a Ring-tailed vontsira. bounce

Donny what a splendid choice !! Madagascar has been badly represented until CollectA made the Baobab tree !! That is a fantastic piece of flora !! Which made up for the lack of animals from the island ! The ring tailed lemur being the only flagship of other brands for Madagascar.
My memory is fading and I can't recollect names these days but my books and BBC earth is never far away !! After the Amazon (which has most number of species of fresh water fishes in the world) The most mysterious n beautiful flora and fauna is Madagascar !! The sifaka , bamboo lemur !! Sooo many !! The Malagasy mongoose is a brilliant !!as an educational tool , the Kids can explore the whole region of Madagascar through one unique species !!!

Yesssss I did not forget the Aye Aye !!!! I was not even ten years old and I remember I seen my first Aye Aye picture and immediately I became a little fan now I'm an old fan Laughing !! We have some slow loris in India and also I've seen the mongoose in wild fighting a snake !!

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 09, 2017 2:29 am

JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
donny ong wrote:
JamesPanda wrote:
shadoweon wrote:

Absolutely!

Yesssss I did not forget the  Aye Aye !!!! I was not even ten years old and I remember I seen my first Aye Aye picture and immediately I became a little fan now I'm an old fan Laughing  !! We have some slow loris in India and also I've seen the mongoose in wild fighting a snake !!

Amazing!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 14, 2017 11:16 pm

So happy to see an African civet by one of the major brands! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
PeGe

PeGe

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:31 am

Yeeees. Great choice! Thanks

PostSubject: Re: COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)   COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

COLLECTA 2018: WILD LIFE - African Civet (88824)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3