Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

Unknown brand

Go down 
AuthorMessage
almisi43

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Unknown brand   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:11 pm

It is a promotion that is sold together with the newspaper, I do not know the brand. Smile Smile

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:25 pm

OMG. I need that wolf, lynx/bobcat, cheetah, and snow leopard!!! Shocked I've never ever seen these before so perhaps a new brand?! bounce I wish I knew what the brand name is and more importantly...how to get them! They are really nice and unique!

Thanks for sharing!

Like a Star @ heaven DeviantART: www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Like a Star @ heaven Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
zirkoon

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:08 pm

the models look very interesting.
Does anyone know more about the brand?
Does somebody know where we can buy the figures?
Are they only to buy in spain?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:30 pm

Very very interesting. A Orinoco crocodile and a imperial eagle are interesting for my zoo :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:33 am

Alfonso, that is a superb collection! Shocked It shows a similar concept to those we know from SOL90 but the figures show a better quality in terms of realism. I hope the manufacturing is as good as SOL90. I am quite impressed. The Iberian lynx, on individual pictures, looks really fabulous! The Imperial eagle is something incredible and look at those huge wings! Shocked The wolf is an Iberian wolf and the bear an European brown bear. Shocked Even the lion, that is usually very poorly featured in this kind of series, is made with a very respectable level of quality. The brand is not known and probably it will never be. The important is that you try to find a way to help us getting some of these. The orinoco crocodile, the flying fox, it is such a surprising seris. Very Happy
As far as I can see, La Verdad released the 19th figure today, it is the sea lion and they are releasing the last one, the mandril, during next week. ABC also presented the exact same collection but it ended in October. I guess it won't be hard for you to find these figures in Spanish auction websites or still where newspapers are sold. Please get one of these Iberian lynxes for me: cheers

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:36 am

I second Roger! If you can find the wolf, lynx, and snow leopard, I will gladly pay for them (and shipping too!).

Back to top Go down
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:05 am

Really great set! I like the imperial eagle but also some others...
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:12 am

Yes, some informations where to find would be really really fine :)

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:05 am

What a great series cheers

Roger is right ! Bothe the choice of species, and the design is wonderful Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing this interesting mystery with us Applause

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:37 am

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:29 am

Several Spanish editorials have the same collection. Probably they belong to the same editorial group. However, your link shows the editorial that have launched it later:
ABC,
Canarias7 (cheapest, only 11 figures),
Diario Sur,
El Correo,
El Norte de Castilla,
La Verdad,

I could also confirm that these figures are made of pvc, they're solide figures.

p.s.: I moved this topic to Publishing Companies thread.

Country/State : españa

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:48 pm

http://promociones.elnortedecastilla.es/coleccion-animales-en-peligro-de-extincion

Hello everyone, some have not yet gone on sale. They are difficult to obtain because few people buy them and at kiosks, because of this, they do not ask for their sale

Its price with the newspaper is € 4.95 (except the lynx).

The figures are made of light material (plastic) and rubber in the case of marine figures. The scale varies:

terrestrial animals similar to schleich and collecta.

marine figures are of smaller scale to these two brands (see the ad photo attached)

The appearance and finish varies with respect to the photos I have sent, it is less in terms of painting.

Alfonso
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:12 pm

@almisi43 wrote:
http://promociones.elnortedecastilla.es/coleccion-animales-en-peligro-de-extincion

Hello everyone, some have not yet gone on sale. They are difficult to obtain because few people buy them and at kiosks, because of this, they do not ask for their sale

Its price with the newspaper is € 4.95 (except the lynx).

The figures are made of light material (plastic) and rubber in the case of marine figures. The scale varies:

terrestrial animals similar to schleich and collecta.

marine figures are of smaller scale to these two brands (see the ad photo attached)

The appearance and finish varies with respect to the photos I have sent, it is less in terms of painting.

Alfonso

Unfortunately it seems they're not as glorious as they are in these official pictures but I keep my interest in some of them, especially the lynx. cat

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:40 pm

@widukind wrote:
A lot of that figurines are not available yet

http://www.mundodn.es/coleccion-animales-en-peligro-de-extincion.html

This is an other newspaper called "El diario de navarra". The website says that the collection is only available for subscriptors.

As almisi said, I think it will be quite hard to find these figurines. The newspapers you found, except ABC, are local or regional newspapers with, I think, no so many collectors. And, obviously, you can only find them in their own regions (and maybe some of them in big shops in Madrid). I know kiosks don't bring the material they know is difficult to sell so, probably, you can only find this collection in some specific places and this models will be reserved for someone.

Anyway, as there are many newspapers selling the same collection I think there is a company behind this who sells the collection. So I'm going to look for a bit more and I hope to give all of you good news :)

PS: if someone needs help with the language or want to send an e-mail, I can help
Back to top Go down
Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:42 pm

This is the newspaper of my region, which is also offering this collection (I think you can buy the collection in all newspapers in Vocento group)

Please, check the list and I can try to buy the models that are coming if someone is interested :)

http://www.larioja.com/promociones/index.html/coleccion-animales-en-peligro-de-extincion/

1 LINCE (linx) 08/10/2017
2 TORTUGA (turtle) 15/10/2017
3 CHIMPANCÉ (chimpanzee) 22/10/2017
4 ORGA (I don't know what orga is, I think is a mistake and it's an "orca" -killer whale-) 29/10/2017
5 ZORRO VOLADOR (flying fox?) 05/11/2017
6 GORILA (gorilla) 12/11/2017
7 OSO PANDA (panda) 19/11/2017
8 OSO PARDO (grizzly) 26/11/2017
9 PINGÜINO (penguin) 03/12/2017
10 COCODRILO (crocodile) 10/12/2017
11 TIBURÓN BLANCO (white shark) 17/12/2017
12 GUEPARDO (cheetah) 24/12/2017
13 PEZ SIERRA (sawfish?) 31/12/2017
14 LEOPARDO (leopard) 07/01/2018
15 TIGRE BLANCO (white tiger) 14/01/2018
16 LOBO IBÉRICO (iberian wolf) 21/01/2018
17 LEÓN (lion) 28/01/2018
18 ÁGUILA REAL (goldean eagle) 04/02/2018
19 LEÓN MARINO (sea lion) 11/02/2018
20 MANDRIL (mandrill) 18/02/2018
Back to top Go down
Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:50 pm

@Roger wrote:

Unfortunately it seems they're not as glorious as they are in these official pictures but I keep my interest in some of them, especially the lynx. cat

Dear Roger, here you can buy some of them; but, fortunately, the lynx is in the list! https://promociones.diariovasco.com/animales-extincion-88

I have tried to buy until the final step and, apparently, it is possible without being a subscriptor of this newspaper; so maybe here is a solution. Anyway, I'm not sure if they send the figurines abroad.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:04 pm

@Songbird wrote:
This is the newspaper of my region, which is also offering this collection (I think you can buy the collection in all newspapers in Vocento group)

Please, check the list and I can try to buy the models that are coming if someone is interested :)

http://www.larioja.com/promociones/index.html/coleccion-animales-en-peligro-de-extincion/

1 LINCE (linx) 08/10/2017
2 TORTUGA (turtle) 15/10/2017
3 CHIMPANCÉ (chimpanzee) 22/10/2017
4 ORGA (I don't know what orga is, I think is a mistake and it's an "orca" -killer whale-) 29/10/2017
5 ZORRO VOLADOR (flying fox?) 05/11/2017
6 GORILA (gorilla) 12/11/2017
7 OSO PANDA (panda) 19/11/2017
8 OSO PARDO (grizzly) 26/11/2017
9 PINGÜINO (penguin) 03/12/2017
10 COCODRILO (crocodile) 10/12/2017
11 TIBURÓN BLANCO (white shark) 17/12/2017
12 GUEPARDO (cheetah) 24/12/2017
13 PEZ SIERRA (sawfish?) 31/12/2017
14 LEOPARDO (leopard) 07/01/2018
15 TIGRE BLANCO (white tiger) 14/01/2018
16 LOBO IBÉRICO (iberian wolf) 21/01/2018
17 LEÓN (lion) 28/01/2018
18 ÁGUILA REAL (goldean eagle) 04/02/2018
19 LEÓN MARINO (sea lion) 11/02/2018
20 MANDRIL (mandrill) 18/02/2018

Thank you :) my last wish is available is at 4.2.2018

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:22 pm

Tomorrow I,m going to my figurine and newspaper store and I’ll ask them if they are selling this collection or how to get it
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:33 pm

@Songbird wrote:
Tomorrow I,m going to my figurine and newspaper store and I’ll ask them if they are selling this collection or how to get it

bounce bounce bounce bounce

I really want a few of them :)

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:39 pm

I just spent 20 minutes trying to find this topic again! Laughing

Pity these are so hard to find. Sad I went on the link provided and found the lynx but they don't accept PayPal so unfortunately I won't be adding any to my collection.

Maybe someday someone will resell theirs on eBay and then I'll get them! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:10 pm

I've got ver good news. I've been in my local store and the woman said that they are receiving these animals. She also already have the model that arrived yesterday.

So, if someone is interested in any figurine, please let me know and I'll talk with this woman. I don't know how many figurines she receives but I can bet there aren't so many so I think is better to talk with her the week before and say how many we want.

Anyway, I saw yesterday in facebook some pictures of these collection and the animals are quite small, the turtle isn't as big as a euro coin
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:04 pm

@Songbird wrote:
I've got ver good news. I've been in my local store and the woman said that they are receiving these animals. She also already have the model that arrived yesterday.

So, if someone is interested in any figurine, please let me know and I'll talk with this woman. I don't know how many figurines she receives but I can bet there aren't so many so I think is better to talk with her the week before and say how many we want.

Anyway, I saw yesterday in facebook some pictures of these collection and the animals are quite small, the turtle isn't as big as a euro coin

Interesting information :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:51 pm

I tried also Songbird's link and I couldn't complete the form once it is exclusive to Spanish addresses. Meanwhile I contacted them via e-mail. Let's see what they tell.
Alfonso, if you have the chance of reserving them. I want the Iberian lynx, the giant golden-crowned flying fox, the Orinoco crocodile the Iberian wolf, and the Imperial eagle

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:48 pm

@Songbird wrote:

Great news! If the woman can get them in, could I reserve an Iberian lynx, Iberian Wolf, and snow leopard? Very Happy I would LOVE to have all three. (Of course I'll pay for all too. Very Happy Wink )

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:17 am

@Roger wrote:
I tried also Songbird's link and I couldn't complete the form once it is exclusive to Spanish addresses. Meanwhile I contacted them via e-mail. Let's see what they tell.
Alfonso, if you have the chance of reserving them. I want the Iberian lynx, the giant golden-crowned flying fox, the Orinoco crocodile the Iberian wolf, and the Imperial eagle

I want the same figurines :)

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:21 am

I'll only be able to get the animals that haven't launched yet. So, I'm afraid the lynx won't be available.

Anyway, WhiteLightning Wolf, I see you are living in the US. I don't know how much shipping costs are, but I expect they will be very high. Do you want that I check it before?
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:21 pm

@Songbird wrote:
I'll only be able to get the animals that haven't launched yet. So, I'm afraid the lynx won't be available.

Anyway, WhiteLightning Wolf, I see you are living in the US. I don't know how much shipping costs are, but I expect they will be very high. Do you want that I check it before?

Embarassed When I said Alfonso I should refer to you once it was you who found these figures locally. Watching La Rioja list you provided, the last of those I want is the sold only in February 2018. I'd love to have your help to get at last 4 of them in case you can't get the lynx. The bat is being sold now, wolf, croc and eagle are still to be sold, so maybe you can get these for me. About Fallon, if postage to Portugal do not get much more expensive if you include Fallon's (whitelighteningwolf) figures, you can send them to me and I send to Fallon once it is relatively cheap to send figures from Portugal to USA.
Of course, if you get all those we want, you have to invest a lot of money in advance and it may not be confortable for you. Maybe we can contact through private message and work the best way. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:34 pm

Thank you so much Roger. We can talk by PM.

And please, everyone who wants any figurine, contact me by PM tell me which ones you are interested in. It's quite crazy try to get all these info in this post. Let me know, also, in which country you are living to calculate the shipping costs (because Spanish posts is very expensive, I think is better to know all the costs before buying anything)

Anyway, I found some pictures in facebook taken by a guy called Miguel Ángel Hernández Santana. I don't know if he is also in this forum. I put them here so you can see how the figurines are and the size.

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:54 pm

@Songbird wrote:
Thank you so much Roger. We can talk by PM.

And please, everyone who wants any figurine, contact me by PM tell me which ones you are interested in. It's quite crazy try to get all these info in this post. Let me know, also, in which country you are living to calculate the shipping costs (because Spanish posts is very expensive, I think is better to know all the costs before buying anything)

Anyway, I found some pictures in facebook taken by a guy called Miguel Ángel Hernández Santana. I don't know if he is also in this forum. I put them here so you can see how the figurines are and the size.

Thanks for the pics, very nice and interesting. Yes, he is a member here too :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:22 pm

I created, at Toy Animal Wiki, a page based in this thread. As we don't know the brand, I named it with the name of the editorial - Vocento - that is responsible for all publications here presented and that distribute this series. We did before, the same with SOL90 editorial. The page can be seen here! study

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:19 pm

@Roger wrote:
@Songbird wrote:

Embarassed When I said Alfonso I should refer to you once it was you who found these figures locally. Watching La Rioja list you provided, the last of those I want is the sold only in February 2018. I'd love to have your help to get at last 4 of them in case you can't get the lynx. The bat is being sold now, wolf, croc and eagle are still to be sold, so maybe you can get these for me. About Fallon, if postage to Portugal do not get much more expensive if you include Fallon's (whitelighteningwolf) figures, you can send them to me and I send to Fallon once it is relatively cheap to send figures from Portugal to USA.
Of course, if you get all those we want, you have to invest a lot of money in advance and it may not be confortable for you. Maybe we can contact through private message and work the best way. Very Happy

Aww! Roger, you are so kind! Very Happy Thank you! When the time comes, let me know which ones are available and how much. I'll send whatever you need. Wink

Back to top Go down
Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:15 pm

Today I bought one figurine: the gorilla. I took pictures of him but as this one is reserved the model is still in the bag - so sorry for the bad pics -

I put also a Schleich horse with him for comparison. As you can see the gorilla is a bit smaller than Schleich horse but not as small as the turtle.

The model is pretty well done. I'm just a horse collector but this figurine is totally stunning. The face is fine, with a lot of details. His eyes have a lot of charming. Hands are also well done. Under the animal, on the belly, "open prom 2016" is written. I put these words in google an a Spanish company appeared. I think this is a business focus in sell collections to other companies (as newspapers) so I'm afraid we never know who made these figurines.

The gorilla came also with a little target with information in Spanish about the animal and also in which range of "danger of extintion" has in my region scale (I mean, here, in each region, we have our on danger of extintion range to catalogue our species; I find this funny because, obviously, you have to drink tooooo much Rioja wine to see here a Gorilla Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:38 pm

Thanks for the pics :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:07 pm

Thanks a lot for additional pictures! It is hard to see its quality once it is inside of the bag but the size looks larger than regular Schleich gorillas, f.i. monkey Interesting that you mention also what is marked on it. Open Prom 2016, I have to investigate it, maybe it is a company that uses 3d design and printing. I don't know how far is the technology going. They should be called Open Prom instead of Vocento figures, another thing to study. study They show some quality, that is a good news. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:51 pm

Any more pics available now :)

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Really great set! Very Happy Applause cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unknown brand   

Back to top Go down

Unknown brand
Page 1 of 1