Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiptoi andalusian foal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Songbird

Songbird

Country/State : Spain

Tiptoi andalusian foal Empty
PostSubject: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 4:06 pm

As I wrote in my general addition posts, few months ago I found a tiptoi andalusian foal for sale in Alibaba.

The purchase was an odyssey because the seller didn't answer my message and spend like 1 month just to send the figurine. When it arrives at home, the poor little guy can't stand up for his own. I think the travel destroyed his legs, because the figurine arrived without any protection. I know this will be a copy but it's a really good one: good material and the animal is the same as the official. I think this is better than Ravensburger model, because the ugly yellow dot is painted with the same colour has the foal coat.

Tiptoi andalusian foal 23226868_10214716742776296_1259990492_n
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:05 pm

A long way. I dont know for the foal but Tiptoi figurines are available in german toyshops

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
AlienMantis

AlienMantis

Country/State : Slovenia

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:57 pm

This IS the original figure, only that it did not meet Ravensvurgers standards (because of manufacturing fault, like scratches or bends) so factory should destroy them, but they sell them underpriced for some added profit.

Songbird

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 6:01 pm

AlienMantis wrote:
This IS the original figure, only that it did not meet Ravensvurgers standards (because of manufacturing fault, like scratches or bends) so factory should destroy them, but they sell them  underpriced for some added profit.

Thanks for the info. Now I,m happier with my purchase.

Widukind, I’ll look for them but at the moment I don’t know any place to buy the originals pale
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 6:30 pm

Songbird wrote:
AlienMantis wrote:
This IS the original figure, only that it did not meet Ravensvurgers standards (because of manufacturing fault, like scratches or bends) so factory should destroy them, but they sell them  underpriced for some added profit.

Thanks for the info. Now I,m happier with my purchase.

Widukind, I’ll look for them but at the moment I don’t know any place to buy the originals pale

I can look in our local toyshops. What you need? Because i also read you are ready to help with the spanish figurines :)

STS members can merge Very Happy

sunny Andreas sunny
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:10 pm

Actually I like a lot the delicate legs of that foal. I think it is closer to real than what we usually see due to safety. Unfortunately it hasn't arrived in very good shape but I think it is still a very good acquisition. Very Happy

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 10:22 pm

A lovely foal Very Happy

Poor little thing, - not only did he travel round the world, but from I read here, he just escaped the wastebin : A terrible fate for a toy animal What a Face Shocked

Good that he found a home with you, and thankyou for presenting him to us cheers

Songbird

Songbird

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 11:53 pm

Thank you all dear friends!! I’m very happy with this boy. For me, the first model of a brand is always special.

Thanks widukind but, at this moment, Ravensburger isn’t in my priorities
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiptoi andalusian foal   Tiptoi andalusian foal Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiptoi andalusian foal
Page 1 of 1