Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

I hope thats not all :) i hope for one or two birds too :)

Country/State : GREECE

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
So the minis are one of the three reveals? Or is there another single model?

Νumaan???

NUMAAAAN question question question

NUUUUUMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN question question question question question question question question question question question

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:33 pm

I hope thats not all :)  i hope for one or two birds too :)

Me too cheers drunken bounce bounce Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:25 pm

Maybe we can reuse this topic to list all releases once they're all known. Just a renaming and a first post updating and done... what do you think, Numaan? Idea

yes Rogerio

Please change topic, I think the title doesnt make sense anymore. Do whatever you need to, I trust your judgement.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:14 pm

Numaan, can you make a thread with all Collecta 2018 News in one post, please?

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:21 pm

Numaan, can you make a thread with all Collecta 2018 News in one post, please?

I dont make a thread like that because I think it is nice to have each model and a little information about that model released individually. Christophe would then incorporate the photos on the world map listings.

Feel free however to create a new thread to include all the photos on one page if you wish its no problem Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:41 am

i will add them to the maps thsi week-end Wink

CollectA and Numaan decided to show the new models first on STS. It is a great chance for us and I think CollectA and Numaan have teh right to choose the way they are doing this. Very Happy

Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Sorry not to go off topic but new large photos of Bullyland animal releases received and added to bullyland page. Take a look and enjoy...
Back to top Go down
Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:31 pm

from the bullyland there is nothing to be happy about they are just the weak For years I have seen no improvement and you have to name things by name
Back to top Go down
Barti

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:42 pm

Until recently I thought that schleich and papo are the best I have not seen papo news yet However, the collecta has now shown itself to be one of the leading animals in the world Applause Applause Applause I underestimated this brand but now I will focus only on it thank you for the beautiful animals
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Sat Nov 25, 2017 1:08 am

from the bullyland there is nothing to be happy about they are just the weak For years I have seen no improvement and you have to name things by name

The only good in the last years is the Wisent. No other brand has one (except for the older Schleich one). I also like the newer sable tooth cats and the Disney Skylar figure for my fantasy collection.

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Sat Nov 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Numaan thought over the jaguar next year Laughing
Back to top Go down
Barti

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:17 pm

Numaan and what about the lying cheetah? Animals in a lying position which is so small
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
They are welcome
Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:50 am

So we can make a 2019 wish thread? Very Happy sunny

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 am

So we can make a 2019 wish thread? Very Happy sunny

No. It's still 2017.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.    

Back to top Go down

Further new releases will be announced tonight from around 6pm.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3