Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thylacineotway

Country/State : Outback Australia

PostSubject: How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?   Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:48 am

Just wondering how many models you have in your collection, and how many years you have been collecting for.

I have 506, which are all schleich, and i have been collecting for 10 years.

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?   Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:29 am

I dont know how many figurines i have. I started as i was 3 years and i collected around 10 years than. After this time i take a long long break and now i think a collect again since around 9 years

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?   Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:29 pm

I have been collecting since my teens and I'm now in my 50s and probably have between 2,000-3000 models. Smile Smile

Country/State : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:05 pm

I've been collecting since I was six...I had over 200 horses at last count, but I've sold a few. If I add in my other models I'm not sure how many there would be. Mostly Schleich, like yours :)
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?   Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't know what you exactly call "collecting"... does keeping our childhood toys count as collecting?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?   

Back to top Go down

How many models in your collection, and how long have you been collecting for?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1