Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

unknown jaguar cubs

Go down 
+3
SUSANNE
widukind
Taos
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

unknown jaguar cubs Empty
PostSubject: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 3:27 pm

I have had these 2 cubs for a long time and was hoping to try and identify them-they have no marks on them. Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 4:19 pm

Interesting, but i never saw before

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptySun Nov 19, 2017 10:22 pm

They look cute Very Happy

Could they be from some playset perhaps scratch ?

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptyWed Dec 20, 2017 4:54 pm

They are so cute.
Back to top Go down
Jennypurr

Country/State : Tennessee, USA

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:07 pm

Taos wrote:
I have had these 2 cubs for a long time and was hoping to try and identify them-they have no marks on them. Smile [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I have a lion cub on the same mold.  The marking on his bottom has "W.A.I. 1980, All rights reserved, made in China".  I might be wrong about the date; there's a crease through the number.  All I can make out is 19 and 0.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:11 pm

Jennypurr wrote:
Taos wrote:

I have a lion cub on the same mold.  The marking on his bottom has "W.A.I. 1980, All rights reserved, made in China".  I might be wrong about the date; there's a crease through the number.  All I can make out is 19 and 0.

W.A.I. stands for Wildlife Artists, Inc. Smile

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 11:20 pm

Thanks again, Julie Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 12:18 am

[quote="Tarunyada"]
Jennypurr wrote:
Taos wrote:

W.A.I. stands for Wildlife Artists, Inc. Smile

... and the date is likely 1990 although the company already existed in 1980. Conjecturing a little more, the tiger cub is probably made of the same mould. cat

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 2:21 am

The normal color variant should be from W.A.I. 1985 line "Small of the Wild Pride" but your white-headed jaguar is painted slightly different... :)
Back to top Go down
Taos

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 9:35 pm

Thanks for all the info folks!!!

PostSubject: Re: unknown jaguar cubs   unknown jaguar cubs Empty

Back to top Go down

unknown jaguar cubs
Page 1 of 1