Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-) Empty
PostSubject: Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)   Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:48 pm

The dimorphodon was a medium-sized pterosaur from the early Jurassic Period  Very Happy
Safari made one in 2013, and untill now, that is the models I know of of this crazy looking critter with the huge skull and short wings Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

But now Papo has also made one  cheers
I wanted to make a picture of them together, but Safodon is hiding somewhere, and won't come out ...perhaps she is nesting ?  bounce  Very Happy  Very Happy

I am sure Papodon is a male, so perhaps he is an expecting dad ? He surely looks smug, doesn't he ?  Laughing

He has such wonderful colours, I really adore him Very Happy

And he can close or open his mouth, - in both cases he shows his odonto-perfect teeth  Very Happy

His feet are quite unusual, - hmmm, - does anybody know if that was common among them ?  scratch

The thing I truely love, is his tail  cheers
I am absolutely sure that males were indeed ringtailed with pink underside cheers

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)   Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-) EmptyMon Nov 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Thanks for a walkaround of such wondeful dinosaur!
Now I'm more sure that once he will be in my collection Very Happy

'Til then I walk alone.

Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)   Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-) EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 12:22 am

Susanne, what I can tell from that figure is that it is very detailed and cool! cheers
Fantastic pictures as usual and I agree that male tails were surely like that. Laughing
Feet seem correct and they didn't put claws on fifth toe what I think is correct. scratch
Well, there are other dimorphodon figures made, COG did it, Schleich in these two dino sets, REBOR and also the huge CollectA. Very Happy

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)   Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-) EmptyTue Nov 21, 2017 8:23 am

Interesting figurine!! Congratulations Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)   Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Papo dimorphodon no 55063, - the charming one with the charming tail ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Papo :: Papo walkarounds and reviews-
Jump to: