Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Beautieful additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 16, 2017 1:29 am

Fantastic additions, especially these fish! Very Happy
It is incredible what Photobucket did with your topic. We can find here the story of your additions for a long time and now your pictures are lost. I know you are a busy person and it may be hard for you to replace all these pictures. If you want, you can open a new topic. Do what you think is the best, just let me know.
About the small size of your pictures posted with Postimage, I think you can find the solution int [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on Susanne's post. study

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 03, 2017 11:53 pm

Goodness sakes its been a long time since I've posted here! If you haven't heard, I haven't posted many photos because I've had phone communication with my computer trouble and then on top of it he whole PhotoBucket fiasco and haven't found a hosting a site I love yet. But I have not stopped collecting, as you are about to see!

Here are some Papo and safari models I tracked down. The large is a lovely figure (though of course I'm biased).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

These are some recent finds, the breyer foals are great additions, as are the mojos and older collectAs and yowies! The deer fawn is a breyer copy of some kind, its much smaller the original and lighter more fragile material.

Then Froggie so graciously gave me some PV models, first up are the cat figures and some (Puppy in my pocket?) small dogs.

Some Schleich models

Mojo fun and CollectA smilodon, I was most excited for the rattlesnake

Some fun thrift store finds, including the worlds ugliest wolf model (though again I had to have it... despite its "charm" Rolling Eyes )

MORE great models from Froggie, including the whole PV wild dog set!!! and some yowies

These were found at a toy store where they were 50% off since the store was limiting its stock to Schleich and a few papos... sad but at least I got them pretty cheap!

And then another assortment of Froggie figures, too many to name.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 8:06 am

So many phantastic rare and nice newcomers!! Especially the Yowies and the PVs. Big congratulations :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 04, 2017 1:59 pm

I am glad to see that you are posting back and updating your additions topic. Very Happy
You have always so many interesting figures to show and this batch is just impressive! Shocked
Impressive is also the amount of great figures you acquired from Beatrice. She is a special collector and a special person too. flower

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 5:45 pm

Thank you both.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 7:41 pm

Nice batches, congratulation Very Happy

What about the smaller ones on the pic's left corner please?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptySun Nov 05, 2017 7:46 pm

Those are the series 3 Yowies.

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 6:47 pm

Here we go again. I went to another state over the weekend for a family get together and visited the local toy store that had models for 50% off again. I got a "few" farm related animals and two penguins and a chameleon. All are lovely, though the horses have some scuffs that might come off with a little attention. Then I got a few extras from Beatrice again for helping her out, the meerkats trio (I'm glad I looked them up because at first I thought they were all the same model, I didn't notice the slight turn in heads), collectA panda, Papo koala and others. Then most of the smaller figures are Yowies and models I found at discount thrift stores, including the safari toob howling wolf and safari dinos etc. Then a few weeks ago I visited another couple of stores and grabbed some 2017 and 2018 Mojos and the papo Pheonix since it looked much better than I could have anticipated.

Lastly, I bought the set of Wild Republic Eco Dome wolf family off ebay since that's the first time I've seen them listed in years, and then I realized who I bought them from, our own Fallon! So thanks for them, I'm very happy to add them to my collection as well.

And lastly... I was perusing a local dollar store for some cheap Christmas decorations for an activity I had planned with my nieces and nephews, and came across this model. I always am interested to read people's opinion about models that are released, and see what their taste leans towards and how an artists rendition of a species is received. I'm always an advocate for variation within the animal world and have no problem with it being represented in toy form also. However, I still have no idea what this artist was going for... arctic fox? Arctic wolf? Because either way it was not pulled off well, but at least it makes me laugh and I bought it to remind myself of how spoiled we are truly as collectors to have so many brands and styles and qualities of models available to us. Because we could be stuck with something like this...

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyTue Nov 28, 2017 8:32 pm

Gosh !!! 50% off, - I think you did well, and only bought half the shop Applause Laughing
Great choices, all of them

And the eco dome wolves are very nice and interesting to see Very Happy
We do not have a picture of them in TAI, - please if you find time, will you make one ? drunken

The last one, - it must be the rare, Arctic Wox cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:21 am

Many nice additions again :) congrats. What brand is the chameleon?

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:33 am

That chameleon is Papo, released around 3-4 years ago I think. Thanks Andreas. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Dum_my

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 1:05 pm

Great to see Very Happy

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 5:18 pm

Dum_my, thanks.

Susanne, I didn't see your comment before. Yes I indulged myself a bit since buying these for 50% off now will save me money later. I will try to make eco dome wolf photos later today and send them to you. And yes, the rare arctic wox is at last entertaining, certainly a low grade and quality model but it makes me laugh nonetheless.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 29, 2017 7:19 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
That chameleon is Papo, released around 3-4 years ago I think. Thanks Andreas. Very Happy

Thank you :)

Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:47 am

I have been putting off showing these models for about a month and a half just due to being busy. Here they all are finally! These are not Christmas additions, all I got for that this year were a few breyers which I will photograph later. These are all trades or thrift store/brick and mortar store finds.

So here are my safari's (missing the Hampshire pig who missed the group photoshoot and is in another group instead. Most of these luckily were on some sort of discount so that's why some are a little scuffed but I don't mind too much.

Next are my Schleich horses, Mojo, CollectA, yowies in an official picture, and a little unbranded standing black bear (I suspect it is a new ray model).

Here is Mr. Hampshire! However, somehow I managed to forget my AAA lion from the following trade- and other models from a trade with Taos (Thank you!) and a safari toob set I got mostly for the little wolf in it.

Here are a bunch of dinosaurs I found, many of them Jurassic Park/World models large and small.

And lastly some really small figures including a Schleich mini pig, some small ERTL farmlife I will add to my farm set in storage, a random pokemon figure and others.

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:00 am

How great to get some eye-candy after all the sweet candy of Christmas tongue cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 11:33 am

So many newcomers!! Congratulations

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 8:53 pm

Those are lots of additions! I can't see the standing black bear. Rolling Eyes Is it one of these?
It is not on TAI yet, these Wildlife Hunters sets need to be added, only the animals, of course. Laughing

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 7:01 am

Thank you guys. Roger the bear is between the watusi cow and mojo stallion behind the collectA donkey foal. I will try to take a photo for TAI soon, though I don't have the other two.

Back to top Go down
pm64

pm64

Country/State : Firenze,Italy

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 06, 2018 12:23 am

Thank you for NOT posting with Photobucket: you are giving back to me a great joy: to be able to see your wonderful additions again cheers cheers Thank yoy from the deep of my heart I love you
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyWed Jan 31, 2018 11:32 pm

Finally found some time to update. Here my new additions from Beatrice, thrift store finds, and purchases, and the lion I forgot to photograph from Taylor. I found another black bear from the New Ray set, so I have 2/3. More large versions of some cheap tropical fish I already have, some wonderful Schleich and PV from Beatrice, and Papo figures I found at a toy store on a short mini day vacation trip I took a week ago. Thanks to Beatrice and Taylor for the trades.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyThu Feb 01, 2018 8:11 am

Beautieful newcomers :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 1:11 am

Very colorful acquisitions, Paige! Beatrice is an excellent partner in this hobby. Very Happy hobbby

Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 02, 2018 8:51 am

It is always such a joy to see your news ! Very Happy
I love your taste , and your pictures are not only lovely...there is always some humor, like the dachshound getting a lift on the wolfie cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next