Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:09 pm

Congratulations Paige for all your exciting new figures! Very Happy I see Froggie virus infected lot of members on forum. Laughing
I don't want to ask you for all figures missing on TAI but I think your AAA iguana baby is good enough to be portraied, is it possible? Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:46 am

Some new additions again. An old breyer black bear cub with an original sticker still on it, the new Schleich zebra calf, some new ray rodeo horses, and a great package of Kaiyodo models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Then I found the little zebras mom at another store in town, another black bear (the stamp is very small to read the brand, so standby for that), and a small batch of new safari ltds! And lastly, a breyer stablemate version of Valegro.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:56 am

Very nice new commers cheers Congratulations Very Happy

The beautiful Black bear on the second photo look`s very much like this one from a action figures line called : Hunter Dan
On this serie, they have very nice animal models , like Wapiti , Deer, Pronghorn and others...
They are big models, but very detailed and with very good proportions.
You can find a lot of them on Ebay ...only from american sellers , that`s why I still don`t have any of them...the shipping is too much for me.

I saw on one Black bear model from Ebay a photo of the stamp ..and it is :

Black Bear
creative outdoor products inc.
made in china

So if on your is the same, it has to be the bear from this line.

Here is the bear from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And one more with the original package [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Wonderful additions again :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:22 am

Very nice additions, Paige. I think I also need some new Safari in my collection. Wink

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:05 pm

So many wonderful additions again !!! cheers

As always I am impressed how you can arrange them, so we can see them all well Applause

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:28 pm

Very nice additions! I really like your birds and fish. Its amazing that you were able to find a black bear with its original sticker.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:27 am

New additions again. I did not get any models for my birthday specifically, but I did nab some for myself right after it. Here are some safaris and Papos, with an mojo owl added in.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:53 pm

Congratulations, nice additions :)

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:47 am

That's a great selection of animal figures! Thanks for sharing, Paige! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:20 am

I agree with my forum friends, because this lot of new animals

Are very nice, especially the Mojo owl .

Big congratulations. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:54 pm

Thank you my friends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)   

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated July 10th!!! Safari, Mojo, Papo* (Photobucket issues= photos posted by PostImg for now)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4