Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*

Go down 
+49
Joliezac
Stripedhyena
NandO
Jill
sunny
George
rogerpgvg
Rakel
Birdsage
Mitsukuni
Duck-Anch-Amun
endogenylove
Wallace98
Bonnie
Tiermann
spacelab
RtasVadumee
Steve170
A.R.Garcia
Taos
bmathison1972
widukind
jarda
Bloodrayne
Pardofelis
pipsxlch
Caracal
Jolly Reaper
Wilorvise
Megaptera
costicuba
landrover
WhiteLightning Wolf
pm64
SUSANNE
NightLioness
sbell
lucky luke
Kikimalou
Dum_my
75senta75
Tylosaurus
Tarunyada
scot(t)
Ana
JamesPanda
barracudacat
Anne from Norway
Roger
53 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 9:09 am

Congratulations Paige for all your exciting new figures! Very Happy I see Froggie virus infected lot of members on forum. Laughing
I don't want to ask you for all figures missing on TAI but I think your AAA iguana baby is good enough to be portraied, is it possible? Wink

Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:46 pm

Some new additions again. An old breyer black bear cub with an original sticker still on it, the new Schleich zebra calf, some new ray rodeo horses, and a great package of Kaiyodo models.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Then I found the little zebras mom at another store in town, another black bear (the stamp is very small to read the brand, so standby for that), and a small batch of new safari ltds! And lastly, a breyer stablemate version of Valegro.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Very nice new commers cheers Congratulations Very Happy

The beautiful Black bear on the second photo look`s very much like this one from a action figures line called : Hunter Dan
On this serie, they have very nice animal models , like Wapiti , Deer, Pronghorn and others...
They are big models, but very detailed and with very good proportions.
You can find a lot of them on Ebay ...only from american sellers , that`s why I still don`t have any of them...the shipping is too much for me.

I saw on one Black bear model from Ebay a photo of the stamp ..and it is :

Black Bear
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
creative outdoor products inc.
made in china

So if on your is the same, it has to be the bear from this line.

Here is the bear from EBAY

And one more with the original package HERE

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 7:41 am

Wonderful additions again :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 8:22 pm

Very nice additions, Paige. I think I also need some new Safari in my collection. Wink

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:05 am

So many wonderful additions again !!! cheers

As always I am impressed how you can arrange them, so we can see them all well Applause

barracudacat

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:28 am

Very nice additions! I really like your birds and fish. Its amazing that you were able to find a black bear with its original sticker.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2018 8:27 pm

New additions again. I did not get any models for my birthday specifically, but I did nab some for myself right after it. Here are some safaris and Papos, with an mojo owl added in.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:53 am

Congratulations, nice additions :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 7:47 pm

That's a great selection of animal figures! Thanks for sharing, Paige! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:20 pm

I agree with my forum friends, because this lot of new animals

Are very nice, especially the Mojo owl .

Big congratulations. Applause Applause

Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am

Thank you my friends.

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 7:23 pm

congrats!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 6:53 pm

More new models, some from Jarda (Thank you so much!), some models I found on a recent trip I took, and some trades with Beatrice (Thank you very much as well!).
Schleich and Southlands (really superb models and these are my first ones).

New Papo figures

More Schleich, Papo, K&M and others

Safari ltd. models

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 12:20 am

Very interesting newcomers again :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 5:51 am

We all are really lucky. Not only our popular brands are releasing more and more interesting figures that we have now Southlands Replicas to increase the joy. Congratulations for your new additions! :)

Taos

Country/State : W.Sussex,United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 4:48 pm

Great additions!!!

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 11:35 pm

Today was almost like Christmas for me, I got two lovely packages in the mail! The first is a package from Taos (Taylor), some lovely Bullyland and AAA models. Then I got a big parcel from Froggie (Beatrice) with some harder to find Schleich, some harder to find (in the US) CollectA antelope, and other brands.

Big thank you to you both for the lovely models!!!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 1:59 pm

Beautieful additions, and so many :)

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 4:54 pm

What a great day, to receive two awesome packages on the same day! cheers Lovely figurines, I spot some rarities between them. Congratulations!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 5:48 pm

Getting all these antelopes at once should be incredible! Shocked There are also many other figures to nejoy and suddenly it is Christmas, thanks for telling, I'd never guess it. Wink

barracudacat

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:12 am

These are wonderful models! I love the Bullyland dogs and your magnificent antelope herd.

Saarlooswolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 5:51 pm

Been a little while! Here are my newbies.

I was surprised by a small dinosaur collection at a museum I visited recently. I absolutely adore the dimetrodon the tupuxuara from Safari so I couldn't leave with out them! The styracosaurus and parasaurolophus were thrift store finds. I found the Papo rattle snake which is my new favorite model currently, I love how I can pose it naturally, not in a striking pose. The AAA crab I found on a vacation, and the sleeping dragon was a must have for my desk.

I found the bat at a thrift store, its a really nice model from safari (they should do more bat species, perhaps a toob would be a good idea). The Papo lynx, golden retriever and safari leopard seal and kangaroo came from a toy store and they are really great models, especially the seal (I prefer the papo kangaroo from this year, but the best is Southlands). I got the gorilla as a gift... but he told me he wanted to stay so I will have to get another for my gift. And lastly, Beatrice helped me get two sets of Schleich animals I can't find here. The wild goats and sheep and lovely models, and I didn't realize how many ibexes, mouflons, and mt. goats I already had! Then I already had the boar and fox from the set, but the red deer stag is really really lovely.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 7:22 pm

Nice group of additions, Paige! I love especially the bat, maybe someday I will try to get one like that! Very Happy Good observations about the Papo snake. although the poseable thing seems something new regarding major brands, it is not once Bullyland used the same concept in the past. Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 9:30 pm

Interesting lot of additions, cheers cheers

I really like the animals with horns.

congrats.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*   Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.* - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Saarlooswolfhound's new additions *Updated March 12th! Misc.*
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next