Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

V: 1983 tv series

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: V: 1983 tv series   Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hi!
Since I made myself little Dakotas characters and horses for myself, I have decided to make a surprise for my brother, for this Christmas: a self-made line of V toys. V was a tv show that aired in 1983 (my brother's favorite all-time show). It was about an immense group of aliens who, disguised into humans, pretended to come in peace on Earth to get chemicals. Actually, they were reptilian beings Under a totalitary regiment who came to steal all our water and capture humans for food. A group of Résistants who discovered their true goals were trying to fight them, with the help of a few aliens who were revolted by the avidity and cruelty of their own leaders (a little like anti-nazis during the World War II). Here are four little aliens I made; two of them are human-disguised, the two thers show their true reptilian faces. I also made two alien vehicles. I am also making a "Mother Ship", which consists in a grey flying saucer.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: V: 1983 tv series   Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:56 am

Oh, I missed it. Sleep Isn't your brother lucky? Curiously, I remember my elder sister completely crazy about this tv series. She wanted me to watch it too but I was not interested at that time. Someday, who knows, I will try to find this series and watch it. You did a very nice work, it is incredible the amount of different things you can do. cheers

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: V: 1983 tv series   Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:06 am

Good that you found this, Roger affraid

Yes ! It is amazing the fantasy and skill you posess, Whale Applause
They are ever so charming, and clearly have the look of your art.

I am sure that when you become famous, these will be among the items that will be shown in the books about your talent(s) cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: V: 1983 tv series   

Back to top Go down

V: 1983 tv series
Page 1 of 1