Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 pm

I'm just now getting around to photographing all my finds from the past few months. I decided to open a seperate topic for this find though as I find this very unique and interesting.

Is anyone familiar with Store of Knowledge? I don't know much about them but apparently they were around in the 1990's alongside PV and K&M.

Now onto this find. I spotted this in a listing on eBay: a gold box with latch and inside 6 different tiny cinch sacks of mini animal figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Some of them are really not that nicely painted but others...like the frogs, lizards, and snakes are very nicely detailed and painted. Here are the six different sets:

Horses:
Bugs:
Wild Animals:
Frogs:
Lizards:
Snakes:

I've seen some of these minis before like the wildlife and bugs. All the others are completely new to me.

Anyone else ever come across these?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:36 pm

I know the most models as made in china. I think it is the same like some Nayab where sold under different names :)
But a nice catch :)

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:51 am

Interesting .......I have the wild animals of this set.

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:05 am

What a fabulous find affraid bounce cheers

Such gems, in the original package, little sacks and all are some of the things I love the most I love you drunken

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:55 pm

The 'bugs' are, or are knock-offs of, or were made as knock-offs by, Club Earth.
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:38 pm

Neat! Do you think we could add them on TAI?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-   

Back to top Go down

1990's Store of Knowledge Pocket Pets Set -Much like K&M Minis!-
Page 1 of 1