Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Megaptera's Collection

Go down 
+30
RtasVadumee
Advicot
spacelab
Steve170
MartinH
Saarlooswolfhound
Caspian
Caracal
1claire
Megaptera
Tarunyada
Pardofelis
Roger
widukind
Jolly Reaper
Rakel
sauroid
EmmaMary
Wilorvise
75senta75
barracudacat
Kikimalou
Anne from Norway
lucky luke
landrover
CWGross
bmathison1972
SUSANNE
Bloodrayne
Taos
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Megaptera

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:34 am

Finally, I've got my last christmas present from a good old friend. Now, the CollectA Amur Tiger, the Secretary Bird and the Cameroon Sailfin Chameleon:)
My collection contains now 404 species and subspecies:)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 11:40 am

I like your collection :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 07, 2018 12:41 pm

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 6:04 pm

404 is a very iconic number, it is the number we don't want to see while using internet and an emblematic French model car with a lion! Laughing That's a great trio, secretary bird and the chameleon are not common species in toy shape. Though, I believe most of the tigers represented are Amur tigers in fact. I like that the CollectA figure was made to the subspecies level and marketed like that and to be fair, it looks good. Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:19 pm

I think that most of them are Bengal Tiger. Because only the Bengal Tiger is able to produce the "White Tiger". But I think the female one with her child in mouth from Papo could represent a Malayan Tiger.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:36 pm

Megaptera wrote:
I think that most of them are Bengal Tiger. Because only the Bengal Tiger is able to produce the "White Tiger". But I think the female one with her child in mouth from Papo could represent a Malayan Tiger.

As I already told you before, your observations about species are very interesting. I think it could be very useful if you could bring the discussion of a certain species or subspecies in the walk around topics of these figures. It could be done whenever you want but it is not a problem that you bring back a topic even if it is not active for a long time. I am sure it could bring more discussion to the subject. Very Happy

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2018 8:53 pm

Ok, this week I want to do a walkaround to present the Sunda Gavial from Schleich. Later, I can also bring some details about subspecies level of Tigers.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:26 am

Megaptera wrote:
Ok, this week I want to do a walkaround to present the Sunda Gavial from Schleich. Later, I can also bring some details about subspecies level of Tigers.

Happy of knowing it and I am really excited about the ghavial topic. bounce bounce

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:15 pm

My new glas cabinet the "Whalarium" has arrived:)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 5:36 pm

Nice!

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:24 pm

Beautyful Very Happy

Please, what brand are the deep sea fishes round the salmon from Safari ?

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 6:33 pm

Wonderful :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 7:53 pm

The deep sea fish are from DeAgostini.
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2018 8:25 pm

There are some annoying light spots on the Orca, Minke Whale and Bowhead Whale scratch
Back to top Go down
EmmaMary

EmmaMary

Country/State : New Zealand

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 12:05 am

I love your Whalarium! You have such a great variety of animals! Very Happy bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 28, 2018 7:45 am

Thank you:)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:45 am

I put out my older Giraffe, because I found out, that this Schleich Giraffe represents quite good an Angolian Giraffe:

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 9:49 am

Thanks to my best friend again, I've got two new animals. The Blue-striped Butterflyfish from Bullyland and the Tamandua from Mojo:)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

Those are surely great figures! Your ability of finding good species and subspecies identifications to some models does really help us re-discovering an extra-interest in some old figures.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 5:26 am

Very nice additions :)

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:37 pm

The Coloratas from Sauroid arrived today:)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:41 pm

First: the Colorata Jacobita and the Clymene Dolphin (the colour shape is more typical here)
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Then the Furuta Dall's Porpoise and the Colorata Japanese Bullhead Shark, Sandtiger Shark, Leopard Whipray and the Oecellated Eagleray:
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 3:25 pm

Very nice additions!!

But i am sorry, i think you have the japanese fever now Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Megaptera's Collection   Megaptera's Collection - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Megaptera's Collection
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next