Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Klick HERE to vote for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheAnimalStudyGuy

Country/State : FL

PostSubject: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:38 am

Hi everyone! I would like to ask you something. I would like to see a release of a plastic aurochs, but all the aurochs toys are retired. That's why I'm searching for a company that accepts suggestions and have the time to make a submission true (don't worry, it does not has to be immediately). Can anyone tell me a good brand accepting submissions of ideas and having the time to answer them, plzzz? scratch
Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:19 am

It doesn't hurt to contact the major brands and suggest it Very Happy You never know!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 pm

I know you can reproduce the Club Earth if you ordsr enough sets

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:41 pm

That's my another question... How much sets I need to buy from Club Earth if I want a reproduction of the Extinct Animals set 1, which contains an aurochs??????
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
That's my another question... How much sets I need to buy from Club Earth if I want a reproduction of the Extinct Animals set 1, which contains an aurochs??????

I hope for an answer soon

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:54 am

I think it may be worth your while to search out the old retired Aurochs on ebay. This way you can get what you want fairly quickly and inexpensively. While it never hurts to ask a company, they're not guaranteed to listen. They would either have to want it first, or see the species generate enough popularity.

Still, I will pray that you get your figure soon.

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Fri Dec 29, 2017 2:59 am

I think it may be worth your while to search out the old retired Aurochs on ebay.  This way you can get what you want fairly quickly and inexpensively.  While it never hurts to ask a company, they're not guaranteed to listen.  They would either have to want it first, or see the species generate enough popularity.

Still, I will pray that you get your figure soon.

It is definitely tricky...if you want 5000 of them, you can have Safari make one for you! Bullyland has also done commissioned ones--maybe they would be interested (it would be a very appropriate European figure anyway)

Or perhaps Shapeways or another 3D modeler can help you? What's there now is useless, but there are some very skilled creators, even here on STS, that might be able to create what you need!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
TheAnimalStudyGuy

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:39 am

Thanks, sbell! I pretty much don't know how to submit an idea to Bullyland... Via email, or they have a submission page?
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:00 pm

I got no answer but i ask for other things. I heared Wing Mau will do that.

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:19 pm

Thanks, sbell! I pretty much don't know how to submit an idea to Bullyland... Via email, or they have a submission page?

Generally you contact them directly via email. It's not usually something they make easy for the public.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?   

Back to top Go down

Any company accepting submissions? Do they answer?
Page 1 of 1