Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)

Go down 
+2
Roger
widukind
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) Empty
PostSubject: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 5:31 pm

WARM WELCOME!
Here you can find the way I equally treasure all my models.

BIG CAT passion is the reason I started collecting. I prefer PAPO, Schleich and Safari Ltd. models on my shelves, but also an artist resins. As of 2017, there is a poor figurines outlook in Ukraine, so I bought most of my models abroad or from the European online toy stores (MPV, Avenue des Jeux etc.).

This gallery is very special for me, so feel free and have a good time here!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
PAPO (from left to right): WHITE LION [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], WHITE LIONESS WITH CUB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Schleich (from left to right): LION CUB LYING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 'PLAYING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 'WALKING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 5:32 pm

PAPO (from left to right): TIGER STANDING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 'ROARING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

PAPO: TIGER CUB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 7:56 pm

Nice additions Valeriia :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyMon Dec 25, 2017 11:33 pm

I know you are only showing a part of your collection but as you haven't mentioned Mojö Fun, I want to ask, don't you like their newer lion? I find it a fantastic figure. Obviously these Papo are all top quality and I am also a big enthusiast of their wild cats and many others. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 1:50 pm

widukind wrote:
Nice additions Valeriia :)

Thank you, Andreas! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Roger wrote:
I know you are only showing a part of your collection but as you haven't mentioned Mojö Fun, I want to ask, don't you like their newer lion? I find it a fantastic figure. Obviously these Papo are all top quality and I am also a big enthusiast of their wild cats and many others. Very Happy

I am not sure with Mojo Fun quality. Few years ago I had a Gaur bull and I was disappointed with that kind of quality (it looks like a cheap material was used), but the sculpture is really nice. This lion is an interesting model, but I'm not sure that I would buy him myself. There is no Mojo Fun figures in Ukraine, so I can't soberly estimate their quality and my personal likes/ dislikes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:02 pm

PAPO (from left to right): YOUNG LIONESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], LIONESS [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], ROARING LION [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:18 pm

cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 2:28 pm

My Mojos are quite good. Only the Proboscis Monkey was destroyed two time by the post man:(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 3:28 pm

PAPO: LEOPARD [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 7:51 pm

Megaptera wrote:
My Mojos are quite good. Only the Proboscis Monkey was destroyed two time by the post man:(

I can say something about Mojo Fun 2012 Cape Buffalo, he was good but after all I brought him a new home. MF models will be the next level for my collecting... lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 12:05 am

Valeriia Titenko wrote:
Roger wrote:

I am not sure with Mojo Fun quality. Few years ago I had a Gaur bull and I was disappointed with that kind of quality (it looks like a cheap material was used), but the sculpture is really nice. This lion is an interesting model, but I'm not sure that I would buy him myself. There is no Mojo Fun figures in Ukraine, so I can't soberly estimate their quality and my personal likes/ dislikes.

I understand, Mojö is not always consistent with the quality of their figures but my gaur is just perfect and made of a dense pvc. I seriously am not sure if it is not may favorite figure of ever. Do you still have your gaur, I'd love to check what is wrong with it.
About Mojö lion, Imay be able of finding it locally, if you ever think in getting it, you can ask for my help if needed. :)

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 3:55 pm

I see , that you are wild cats lover , like me :)
When I was a younger , tigers were my favorite cats, just like you cheers
So High Five Valeriia Very Happy
Wild cats models ( and especially Papo) are the reason I started to collect animal models.
Now I enjoy to have many other animals in my collection, but
still the wild cats are on top :)

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:56 pm

costicuba wrote:
I see , that you are wild cats lover , like me :)
When I was a younger , tigers were my favorite cats, just like you cheers
So High Five Valeriia Very Happy
Wild cats models ( and especially Papo) are the reason I started to collect animal models.
Now I enjoy to have many other animals in my collection, but
still the wild cats are on top :)

cheers Hello, Kosta! For me, tigers are the most beautiful animals in the world! Wink
If I will ever have an opportunity to add other models to my "CAT" collection, I would do that, but now I am focused on them.
Also, I spend money on some special to me Breyer horses, so my wallet is crying right now... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:01 pm

PAPO: TIGRESS WITH CUB [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] & CUBS from set [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

PAPO (from left to right): TIGER CUB PLAYING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], 'WITH RAISED PAW [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

PAPO: LYING TIGRESS NURSING [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] without original set cubs.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:07 pm

cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 7:19 pm

widukind wrote:
cheers cheers cheers

I appreciate your reaction! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Barti

Barti

Country/State : Polish

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 9:17 pm

Bravo Valeria great photos and great model. I remember my first model from papo was a tiger with a small one cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 12:06 am

I love your pictures! Look at these feline Mothers. Not only the detail and painting. Also the pose show superior artistic talent from the sculptors. See how the lying tigress crosses her forelegs and has the body correctly flattened. The tigress carrying a cub is another classic of this hobby. The cub is correctly balanced and not too big. Finally, these playing tiger cubs show the essence of real youngsters. Very Happy

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 2:52 am

So now, we have to find two more Papo tigers for your collection :)
The male : 50004
and the old and beautiful tigress : 50003
:)
Also the old Lion, friend of the tigress is great model.

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 8:34 am

Barti wrote:
Bravo Valeria great photos and great model. I remember my first model from papo was a tiger with a small one cheers

cheers Thank you, Barti!
My first one was (with her my entire collection began) the lying tigress and she is my favourite model ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 8:38 am

Roger wrote:
I love your pictures! Look at these feline Mothers. Not only the detail and painting. Also the pose show superior artistic talent from the sculptors. See how the lying tigress crosses her forelegs and has the body correctly flattened. The tigress carrying a cub is another classic of this hobby. The cub is correctly balanced and not too big. Finally, these playing tiger cubs show the essence of real youngsters. Very Happy

Thank's, Roger! They are very elegant, like real ladies! Apparently, tigress with cub supposed to be younger than the lying one...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 8:41 am

costicuba wrote:

I want all of them, tigers especially! Very Happy But even the tiger are retired now.
Do you have them?
Back to top Go down
costicuba

costicuba

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:16 pm

Valeriia Titenko wrote:
costicuba wrote:

I want all of them, tigers especially! Very Happy But even the tiger are retired now.
Do you have them?

Yes, I have them :)
Which Tiger do you mean is retired ?
Only the roaring Tigress is retired ...and 2018, one of the Tiger cubs will be retired ... but the others are still on market Wink

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 5:22 pm

costicuba wrote:

Yes, I have them :)
Which Tiger do you mean is retired ?
Only the roaring Tigress is retired ...and 2018, one of the Tiger cubs will be retired ... but the others are still on market Wink

You are a happy person! Very Happy
That's right! I will have these animals one day... bounce

Last edited by Valeriia Titenko on Sat Dec 30, 2017 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)   50157 - THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates) Empty

Back to top Go down

THE COLLECTION of Valeriia Titenko (monthly updates)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next