Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros   Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:29 pm

I do not want any argument or blame on these figures.
I just want you to look at it as just figures.
I hate trophy hunting, which is killing animals for sport. Mad
Sorry if it was uncomfortable to see. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros   Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 7:39 pm

I am also dont like trophys

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros   Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 8:28 pm

widukind wrote:
I am also dont like trophys

...me either, but they surely are extremely well made Wink

And I suppose that being an eager collector of Yujin models, they belong with you Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros   Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros EmptyWed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 pm

Thanks for warning because we already discussed the subject more than we should.
I'd surely loose my head to get these figures, if they would not have missed their bodies. Laughing
They are very detailed and represent wonderful animals. I wonder how it would look like if they have been sculpted in all their glory. Very interesting, something that I mention often is represented in that zebra. Isn't it black with white strips instead of the opposite? scratch

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros   Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Trophy Vol.2 Complete - Oryx, Impala, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: