Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

PostSubject: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:47 pm

I do not want any argument or blame on these figures.
I just want you to look at it as just figures.
I hate trophy hunting, which is killing animals for sport. Mad
Sorry if it was uncomfortable to see. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:55 pm

I wished some of them would be full figurines

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:58 pm

If we think of these as busts in a nature museum rather than hunting trophies, they may become more desirable :).

So, on the wall display you have, I assume that is a diorama wall and not an actual wall? They would be very big figures if that was an actual wall with windows?!?

There was a set of insect heads as well and it is the ONLY insect set I have never pursued. Not because they are like 'trophies' but because they are incomplete. I collect the whole animal only.
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
If we think of these as busts in a nature museum rather than hunting trophies, they may become more desirable :).

So, on the wall display you have, I assume that is a diorama wall and not an actual wall? They would be very big figures if that was an actual wall with windows?!?

There was a set of insect heads as well and it is the ONLY insect set I have never pursued. Not because they are like 'trophies' but because they are incomplete. I collect the whole animal only.

I think it is a wooden door, not a wall.

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

That's a good idea. I just used actual product name. That is an actual wall in my living room. and real front door. Each picture was taken on a different day.

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh, I am interested in the butterflies on the wall. Magnet figures? Customized figures to adhere to the wall? :)
Back to top Go down
kinojun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:04 pm

Oh, I am interested in the butterflies on the wall. Magnet figures? Customized figures to adhere to the wall? :)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   

Back to top Go down

Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: