Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kinojun

Country/State : USA/NJ

Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:47 pm

I do not want any argument or blame on these figures.
I just want you to look at it as just figures.
I hate trophy hunting, which is killing animals for sport. Mad
Sorry if it was uncomfortable to see. Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:55 pm

I wished some of them would be full figurines

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:58 pm

If we think of these as busts in a nature museum rather than hunting trophies, they may become more desirable :).

So, on the wall display you have, I assume that is a diorama wall and not an actual wall? They would be very big figures if that was an actual wall with windows?!?

There was a set of insect heads as well and it is the ONLY insect set I have never pursued. Not because they are like 'trophies' but because they are incomplete. I collect the whole animal only.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:06 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
If we think of these as busts in a nature museum rather than hunting trophies, they may become more desirable :).

So, on the wall display you have, I assume that is a diorama wall and not an actual wall? They would be very big figures if that was an actual wall with windows?!?

There was a set of insect heads as well and it is the ONLY insect set I have never pursued. Not because they are like 'trophies' but because they are incomplete. I collect the whole animal only.

I think it is a wooden door, not a wall.

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
kinojun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:19 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:

That's a good idea. I just used actual product name. That is an actual wall in my living room. and real front door. Each picture was taken on a different day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 6:48 pm

Oh, I am interested in the butterflies on the wall. Magnet figures? Customized figures to adhere to the wall? :)
Back to top Go down
kinojun

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 7:04 pm

bmathison1972 wrote:
Oh, I am interested in the butterflies on the wall. Magnet figures? Customized figures to adhere to the wall? :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor   Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting Trophy Vol.3 Complete - Tiger, Lion, Buffalo, Markhor
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Japanese companies :: Yujin-
Jump to: