Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Time to VOTE for the SUY of July sunny

Share | 

News in Susanne's collection 2018. Update 10th of June : Parcel from Kosta :-)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jarda

Country/State : Czech Republic

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2018. Update 10th of June : Parcel from Kosta :-)   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:08 am

My son is absolutely amazed with the Billa farm set! If anybody find where to get the complete set (including the building, trac etc.), please let me know. Thank you, Kosta, for sharing these pics/infos!
Back to top Go down
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2018. Update 10th of June : Parcel from Kosta :-)   Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:17 pm

Beautiful new additions. The swallow would fit right into our farm with the other real ones😋
We even have two different species. I don’t know their English names but directly translated it is city swallows and country swallows with different markings and behavior.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Anasta SchwarzeWölfin

Country/State : Russia

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2018. Update 10th of June : Parcel from Kosta :-)   Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:15 am

Big congrats, Susanne! What can be as pleasant as such parcel from Kosta, with drawing of your favorite cat breed? So kind of him! cheers

It was such long time since I've seen your activity here that I really started to worry. Hope you won't get any depressed days anymore!

P.S. I still remember how I received a parcel from Kosta long time ago: I have never seen such suprpises that were selected with such kind of attention I love you

'Til then I walk alone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://schwarzwolfin.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News in Susanne's collection 2018. Update 10th of June : Parcel from Kosta :-)   

Back to top Go down

News in Susanne's collection 2018. Update 10th of June : Parcel from Kosta :-)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2