Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
The christmas tree is now a toy for the horses, and for every day, slowly the sun rises higer over the wood sunny

And it is time to bring your suggestion for the Show-us-you of February cheers

Please, only one suggestion per person.
The last days of January we will vote among the suggestions, and the winner wil start the new SUY Wink

1) Chameleons, iguanas and co

2) Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills

3) Mustangs

4) New World deers(Capreolinae)

5) Butterflies and Moths

6) Arabian horses

7) underground dwellers

8 ) Horned frogs....

Last edited by SUSANNE on Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:07 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://dyr-og-dimser.dk
bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:48 pm

What's the verdict of January? I don't think it was ever formalized? My choices will be based on whether or not my choice for January won...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
What's the verdict of January? I don't think it was ever formalized? My choices will be based on whether or not my choice for January won...

The winner for January was "All White Animals". LeeAnn is still working on it Laughing

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:36 am

Chameleons, iguanas and co

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:38 am

The winner for January was "All White Animals". LeeAnn is still working on it Laughing

I think there are 2 winners?

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:49 pm

Two categories had the same score. If Decapoda did not count, then I vote it for February, but it had the same number of votes as the Whities in January
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:27 pm

I know. But there can only be one winner, and that is the first one. Rolling Eyes

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:04 am

I know. But there can only be one winner, and that is the first one. Rolling Eyes

It is numerically and logically impossible to claim one winner when two have identical data, especially when the person deciding conveniently suggested one of the two...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:02 am

It is numerically and logically impossible to claim one winner when two have identical data, especially when the person deciding conveniently suggested one of the two...

I am sending you a PM Wink

bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:30 pm

I nominate Decapoda (crabs, shrimps, lobsters) again...
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:26 pm

I suggest Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans ) + Hornbills , because hornbills also have a big, hard beak Very Happy

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Sorry, I'm very slow Sleep I'm working it it, I promise!

Ana

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:05 pm

I suggest mustangs Smile We haven't had any SUY with horses for a long time, I think? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Noémi

Country/State : Hungary

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:45 am

New World deers(Capreolinae)? rendeer

Search list: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.sostozoo.hu/
Schleich GingerNinja

Country/State : Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:38 pm

-Halflingers
-Mustangs
-Dartmoors
-Collies

Back to top Go down
Drakulka

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Arabian horses? Very Happy

Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:17 pm

Butterflies and Moths. Again.
Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:34 am

Since Susanne and LeeAnn were nice enough to let me start 'Decapoda' as a mid-month SUY (since we had two tied for January), you can remove Decapoda.
I therefore second 'Butterflies and Moths'.
Back to top Go down
SeanieP

Country/State : Woburn (Boston), MA US

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:55 am

underground dwellers?

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:37 am

-Halflingers
-Mustangs
-Dartmoors
-Collies

Please, which one ? Wink
There is only room for 10 in the poll, so if I enter your four suggestions, others won't have a chance Very Happy

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:54 am

Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheAnimalStudyGuy

Country/State : FL

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:46 pm

Well, a good idea would be Horned frogs (Ceratophrys).
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:02 pm

And now it is time to vote Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)   

Back to top Go down

Time for suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of February 2017 :-)
Page 1 of 1