Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread

Go down 
+12
eternity
A.R.Garcia
Ana
NightLioness
Bloodrayne
Tarunyada
SUSANNE
Wilorvise
A-J
Roger
bmathison1972
LeeAnn
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

Country/State : United States

The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 9:30 am

WOW! Shocked Susanne, I thought you said you couldn't paint!?! Shocked Shocked He is amazing! Applause Applause Very well done Susanne and congratulations Blaine! Very Happy

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 am

Susanne, this is amazing! What a wonderful repaint you've made! cheers Looks like a great addition to Blaine's collection. Congratulations on this beauty, Blaine!

SUSANNE wrote:
There is a range of grashoppers called Painted Grashoppers , and of course I wanted to make one for Blaine.

They are wonderful Shocked drunken They look so artistic!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 2:47 pm

I got the most wonderful, adorable little puppy model from Anne-Joke! Thank you so much! I love it! Very Happy
It's a Polish Lowland Sheepdog puppy I love you I had to check the breed because I only know more common dog breeds, and wow, I think they are lovely! Adults are just as adorable as puppies, happy fluffs, hahaha I love you  
Got also a lovely letter from A-J, dankjewel!! sunny sunny sunny

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
together with a sheep Very Happy

and, just in case he needs to play with something soft Wink

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 2:49 pm

Oh my gosh, he's so cute!! I love you I love you Congratulations Anna, and great work A-J! Very Happy

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 3:26 pm

Ooooh, it's incredible cute drunken What a lovely figurine! cheers Congratulations, Anna, and well done, Anne-Joke Very Happy Anne-Joke, can you tell us the story behind it? Is it a repaint or did you customize it (if yes, what was the original model)? Or did you sculpt it yourself? I'm curious Smile

Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 3:28 pm

Hurray! I'm so happy he arived savely and that you like him cheers I did some research on the breed before resculpting and they are very lovely doggies Very Happy

@Julie: it's a resculpt and I photographed the whole proces. I'll share some pictures soon.

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 pm

These last two figures are also very beautiful and excellent ideas! The grasshooper is very well painted and Susanne has always a tendency to colored creatures. Who told all grasshoppers are green? These Chromacris are all very similar, C. peruviana is also not far from what Susanne did and it show Susanne is also a talented member of this community. Very Happy
Another great idea is the pup, a Polish breed to a Polish woman. It is absolutely cute and looks really fantastic! cheers

Gwaine

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 12:55 pm

I want to thank A.R.Garcia for the most wonderful package this year <3 I am amazed by the wonderful drawings and the wonderful animals. I am knocked away by the research that went into this project <3

I love you I love you I love you

I AM BEYOND AMAZED, THANK YOU ANDY!!!!

Papo: 82
Safari: 150
Mojo fun: 23
Playmobil: 117
Other: 288
~
schleich count: 1222
~
Total: 2156

My DeviantArt: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
My Twitter: @Tezzieh
My Instagram: tessa.b.storm
Back to top Go down
https://www.patreon.com/mrsaugustwalker
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 25, 2018 6:07 pm

What an amazing lot! cheers I already saw some of the process photos of the horse and I have to say, I love it drunken Congratulations with this gorgeous group, Tessa! And lovely work, Andy! Smile

Back to top Go down
LeeAnn

LeeAnn

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 26, 2018 10:36 am

Awesome swap package! I just love that roan drunken

A.R.Garcia

Country/State : ND/MN, USA

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2018 8:24 pm

I'm glad they arrived safely and I'm happy you like them, Tessa. Very Happy They were fun to research and paint, as my first repaints of a horse and rabbit. It's nice to see you already have names for them, and they seem to be enjoying some sunlight in the picture. (I was also excited to find those postcards with a couple similar-looking horses.)

bounce These other customs are very interesting, and varied. Eternity, you not only sent but also received a metallic creation! I like its striped tail. The grasshopper is beautiful and clearly reflects the details of the real thing. That was a good idea for something that will stand out in an insect collection. The little puppy is also charming- the painting/fur is very realistic and it has a perfect expression. I like the picture of it in the hat. Smile

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 03, 2018 8:26 am

First of all : Thankyou for the many kind words about the grashopper Embarassed Very Happy

But nothing like the gorgeous models that A.R.Garcia has made , - WOW !!! affraid cheers

And the lovely little Polish Lowland Sheepdog puppy , - ohhh I love you

Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 6:03 am

Iwant to thankyou Anna for this incredibly beautiful Thibetan blue bear. I know is really late but you can readthe story [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANNA cheers

Back to top Go down
Ana

Ana

Country/State : Utrecht/NL

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 9:47 am

A lost and found sheep bear! Very Happy Glad to hear that you like him! cheers

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 11:11 am

Ana wrote:
A lost and found sheep bear! Very Happy Glad to hear that you like him! cheers

Indeed Anna,I still don't know if it is a Him but I like her very much Very Happy

A walkaround very soon Wink
Back to top Go down
bjarki12

bjarki12

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 12:10 pm

That bear is beautiful! Outstanding work (as usual!), Ana, and congratulations, Kiki!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2019 12:48 pm

Thank you Bjarki, I'm a lucky monkey
Back to top Go down
A-J

A-J

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 11:00 am

He looks so good :) I'm happy you were able to find it again

Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/ajs.artistry/
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2019 12:02 pm

So am I cheers
Back to top Go down
Wilorvise

Wilorvise

Country/State : Colorado, USA

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 11, 2019 4:23 am

That is fabulous! I'm glad you two were able to finally meet. :)

PostSubject: Re: The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread   The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The THIRD STS Customized Animal Figure Swap THANK YOU Thread
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3