Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Colorata 2018???

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Colorata 2018???    January 24th 2018, 21:25

Hi my friends! Who know something about Colorata 2018? I don't want to believe that only these tea strainers? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    January 24th 2018, 21:38

Holy Hamster !!! They are ter.... erhm .... I mean very special lol!

Megaptera

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    January 30th 2018, 19:04

Strange scratch
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    January 30th 2018, 20:12

I hope for better animals :)

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 1st 2018, 02:23

Those strainers actually came out a couple years ago. Haven't seen anything new this year though.

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 1st 2018, 03:02

Japanese companies often announce their releases as the year goes on, often only 1-2 months (if that) ahead of release. So, there is still ample time for new 2018 releases from Colorata.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 16:01

I am shocked!! Brett wrote there will come 4 new boxes with:

There are four new Colorata sets releasing--two in summer :

animal box 3
animals from europe, east asia, north America
animal box 4
animals from Australia, central and south America

and these two next month...

I think that highlight in 2018!

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 16:46

Oh my gosh, is that a dhole??? Shocked Shocked Shocked African wild dog, hyena, tapir, otter, clouded leopard, DHOLE?!?!?!? So many for my wishlist drunken

Brett and Andreas, thank you very much for bringing these treasures in our community!! cheers

Last edited by Tarunyada on February 27th 2018, 18:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 16:53

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Oh my gosh, is that a dhole??? Shocked Shocked Shocked African wild dog, hyena, tapir, otter, ocelot, DHOLE?!?!?!? So many for my wishlist drunken

Brett and Andreas, thank you very much for bringing these treasures in our community!! cheers

Yes, a DHOLE!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 17:02

Yeah, there's a couple that I want (hyena...duh) and yeah, that dhole is cool. But I'm not going to want the whole sets.

I am hopeful that there is at least some interesting fishy in the Australia-South America set...

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 17:06

Oh my gosh, is that a dhole??? Shocked Shocked Shocked African wild dog, hyena, tapir, otter, ocelot, DHOLE?!?!?!? So many for my wishlist drunken

Yes, a DHOLE!!!!! bounce bounce bounce bounce

I just lost it. Omg, there's going to be a dhole bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 18:17

Definitely ordering that set with the Clouded Leopard and Dhole!!! bounce bounce bounce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 18:25

Definitely ordering that set with the Clouded Leopard and Dhole!!! bounce bounce bounce

See, Brett has suggested that people can try and share out from the sets if they don't want all the figures...but lets be honest, everyone is going to want the dhole, clouded leopard, hyena and hunting dog! A few people will luck out with the big mammals, etc though!

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    February 27th 2018, 18:38

See, Brett has suggested that people can try and share out from the sets if they don't want all the figures...but lets be honest, everyone is going to want the dhole, clouded leopard, hyena and hunting dog! A few people will luck out with the big mammals, etc though!

Haha, I saw where he noted that but figured the same as well. Literally all I'm after is the clouded leopard and Dhole, lol. The other animals are nice though too so I figured it would be safer to just order the whole set! (If worst comes to worst, I can always sell or trade the ones I don't want.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Numaan

Country/State : London, UK

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 2nd 2018, 16:57

Is there a colorata official website where we can see these images in more details?
Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 2nd 2018, 16:58

Is there a colorata official website where we can see these images in more details?

They don't appear to have them on their site yet.

Back to top Go down
Sergey

Country/State : S. - Petersburg, Russia

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 01:03

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Wink

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 10:23

and a sunbear :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 10:50

I am going to buy the set with the dhole and clouded leopard, the other animals will find a place in my collection too, so why bother the trouble when I could just buy the whole set XD

I am also very curious for the European set as well, I am really hoping for some nice Corvids <3

Numaan

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 15:56

thanks for this, could you post the link to their site anyway? I'd appreciate it

Back to top Go down
sbell

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 16:54

thanks for this, could you post the link to their site anyway? I'd appreciate it

It can be found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It's all in Japanese, but using the site translate function in Chrome makes it workable.

Back to top Go down
arafan

Country/State : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 21:27

That Asia set looks absolutely wonderful, what is the size of these figures?

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    March 3rd 2018, 23:16

That Asia set looks absolutely wonderful, what is the size of these figures?

Colorata usually varies, but because of the lunchbox sales concept, they tend to be smaller. Usually a little bigger than the average Play Visions or Kaiyodo model, but each figure is different in the box...and they aren't usually to scale.

Back to top Go down
Numaan

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    July 3rd 2018, 14:01

Any news on the new wildlife sets? Any web links? I cannot see any info anywhere... :-(
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    July 8th 2018, 02:30

Embarassed I missed this topic and something really interesting is happening here! How many dholes we need? affraid

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Numaan

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    July 25th 2018, 18:38

So I wrote to Colorata about their new animal sets and received this reply today:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your inquiry about our new products.
Now we are planning to release these two sets in this summer.
We are sorry to have kept you waiting, but please kindly wait for a while. Thanks.

Anyway at least the sets are coming out and not withdrawn as I feared....although I would still like some more info and pictures! Let's see....

Back to top Go down
Duck-Anch-Amun

Country/State : Luxembourg

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    July 25th 2018, 19:05

OMG, totally missed this thread :O So lovely sets, although for me, there are only some new species. But yes, a dohle! How wonderful! I´m very excited which animals they will release in the other boxes Very Happy But as always, I don´t need the whole set, but only some figurines.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    July 26th 2018, 17:17

So I wrote to Colorata about their new animal sets and received this reply today:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your inquiry about our new products.
Now we are planning to release these two sets in this summer.
We are sorry to have kept you waiting, but please kindly wait for a while. Thanks.

Anyway at least the sets are coming out and not withdrawn as I feared....although I would still like some more info and pictures! Let's see....

Thanks Numaan! those are good news and I rotated the picture of the African and Asian sets to be sure it was real. Laughing The Asian set is incredibly exciting! bounce

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    July 26th 2018, 18:01

WOW ! Great new !!! How could I have missed it ? Sleep Laughing

Numaan

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    September 11th 2018, 16:41

hi guys

the colorata box set launch has now been delayed until October. I think they are having some issues.

Here is the latest info from a contact:

Dear customer,

Thank you for your concern to our products.
We are sorry to have kept you waiting for this matter. We already launched these 2 boxes at some of the museums and zoos in Japan, but we have to ask you to wait a little bit more time for introducing them in our website. Our schedule of launching these boxes at our website is delayed and now we are trying to release these boxes in this October.
We are sorry to bother you about this matter, but we appreciate your understanding to our situation. Thank you.

So these must now be available at the main natural history museum and zoos of Japan.....
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    September 11th 2018, 20:05

Thankyou very much for this info, Numaan flower

Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    September 11th 2018, 20:56

Thanks also from me, Numaan! These Colorata are really exciting! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    September 12th 2018, 05:23

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    November 12th 2018, 17:03

The 4 sets now

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    November 12th 2018, 17:13

The 4 sets now

Seeing them now... I need the hyena.

But that African dog? It really missed the mark. The rest look nice though!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colorata 2018???    

Back to top Go down

Colorata 2018???
Page 1 of 1