Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)

Go down 
+13
bmathison1972
RtasVadumee
Advicot
Kikimalou
Pardofelis
rogerpgvg
Megaptera
Tarunyada
landrover
widukind
lucky luke
Roger
SUSANNE
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptySun 27 Oct 2019, 22:41

Very Happy Applause cheers study Wink
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019, 06:41

Pardofelis wrote:
Homemade ivory-casqued hornbill

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You mean Helmeted hornbill ? Could you show a less dark pic please ? bounce
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019, 07:19

What a interesting hornbill

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019, 09:47

Oh yes, helmeted hornbill, sorry! I was not good with common names and I've just translated authomatically in my mind the Spanish common name for this bird into English. In case of doubt with my animals, always trust the scientific name!

Here is your lighter photo, I've put aside my window that is the most luminous point of my home :)

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 Oct 2019, 14:29

You did a very very good job Applause
Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020, 19:03

Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020, 19:25

cheers cheers cheers cheers

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020, 19:45

WOW ! That is a wonderful model of an extraordinary bird cheers

widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2020, 17:05

Margarine

Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

Country/State : A farm in Britiain

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 17:01

Bullyland great spotted woodpecker, Nayab rufous hornbill & Nayab white throated toucan[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 17:05

Nayab and CollectA ivory billed woodpecker and Papo toco toucan[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Our planet is in crisis. The monster of this earth, is not a tiger nor a lion or shark. It's us we've destroyed the planet." (My own quote)
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 17:07

Schleich toco toucan, Safari keel billed toucan without berry and Safari keel billed toucan with berry[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 17:11

Applause Applause Applause Applause

Back to top Go down
Pardofelis

Pardofelis

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 17:17

It changed the berry for its legs Razz

Total: 307
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 18:01

Laughing He lost his legs in 2009 after an unfortunate accident, but he's still fine for my collection

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 18:13

Such great birds !!! Applause

I love it that you have such a variety of brands, it makes it all more interesting and fun cheers

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 18:36

It is always surprising to see the variety of figures do you have but sometimes it is surprising also to see some you don't have. What about the Bullyland green woodpecker, don't you like it because it is the same mould as the other or was it just not of your interest?

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 19:08

Really nice, I did not know there was a bullyland great spotted woodpecker but again, I know nothing about Bullyland.

I would like to ask you one comparison pic more if you don't mind Laughing

Safari 24
Yujin 15
Southlands 12
Mojo 14
Maia&Borges 5
Bullyland 1
Recur 1
Homemade 3
Bootleg 1
Total 582
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 19:51

Adam, it may interest you to know that in 1997 the great spotted woodpecker was bird of the year in Germany, and Bullyland made this one and a Green woodpecker in 1998 to celebrate.
They were both retired in 2003 Very Happy

Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 20:27

Very interesting Susanne, thanks for sharing :)

Roger: I didn't get the green woodpecker as it wasn't available on Sanspieldefiguren at the time of purchase. I wouldn't get it anyway due to the same mould. The green woodpecker as a species in figure form may be harder to find but I struggle to find Japanese figures.

What particular comparison photo would you like Ben?

Back to top Go down
RtasVadumee

RtasVadumee

Country/State : France

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 20:40

I would like to figure out what size is the ivory billed woodpecker from CollectA so a picture of it next to another bird like the Schleich toucan for example would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Advicot

Advicot

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyWed 15 Apr 2020, 21:05

I'll do it for tomorrow morning :)

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020, 12:59

Wonderful all these Piciformes friends!  Very Happy  Smile  Applause  cheers
Andréas what brand is the Rhinoceros Hornbill? and can you put us some very interesting pictures of the subject! study Cool drunken Wink
I love you Idea

Back to top Go down
bmathison1972

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020, 14:29

lucky luke wrote:
Wonderful all these Piciformes friends!
Andréas what brand is the Rhinoceros Hornbill? and can you put us some very interesting pictures of the subject!
I love you Idea

I believe that is a UK Yowies
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 EmptyFri 10 Jul 2020, 16:46

lucky luke wrote:
Wonderful all these Piciformes friends!  Very Happy  Smile  Applause  cheers
Andréas what brand is the Rhinoceros Hornbill? and can you put us some very interesting pictures of the subject! study Cool drunken Wink
I love you Idea

Blaine is right, it is Yowie UK

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)   Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Piciformes ( Woodpeckers and toucans) + hornbills :-)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next