Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Need help with this white elephants :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Hello! cheers

Today I found this set of 4 white elephants on a flea market. I found them interesting so took them home, and after doing some research here on the forum and on toyanimal wiki, I came to know that they are from the brand Harleine (....?)
but I know literally nothing about this brand Laughing Is there anyone who wants or can give me more information about them...? :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Sorry for the unclear pics, I took them quick with my iPod)

Thank you, If you can help me!! Very Happy

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 pm

I think you mean they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - informations about these were always quite confuse and I think it is always hard to tell when a figure is Heinerle, Domplast or Manurba. I believe there is no check list about these figures but they consist of several monochrome figures representing a wide range of animals. elephant

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:01 am

Beautyful elephants cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think you mean they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  - informations about these were always quite confuse and I think it is always hard to tell when a figure is Heinerle, Domplast or Manurba. I believe there is no check list about these figures but they consist of several monochrome figures representing a wide range of animals. elephant

Thats right

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   

Back to top Go down

Need help with this white elephants :)
Page 1 of 1