Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Need help with this white elephants :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheLastStardust

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:08 pm

Hello! cheers

Today I found this set of 4 white elephants on a flea market. I found them interesting so took them home, and after doing some research here on the forum and on toyanimal wiki, I came to know that they are from the brand Harleine (....?)
but I know literally nothing about this brand Laughing Is there anyone who wants or can give me more information about them...? :)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Sorry for the unclear pics, I took them quick with my iPod)

Thank you, If you can help me!! Very Happy

-Stardust

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:10 pm

I think you mean they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] - informations about these were always quite confuse and I think it is always hard to tell when a figure is Heinerle, Domplast or Manurba. I believe there is no check list about these figures but they consist of several monochrome figures representing a wide range of animals. elephant

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:01 am

Beautyful elephants cheers

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I think you mean they are [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  - informations about these were always quite confuse and I think it is always hard to tell when a figure is Heinerle, Domplast or Manurba. I believe there is no check list about these figures but they consist of several monochrome figures representing a wide range of animals. elephant

Thats right

PostSubject: Re: Need help with this white elephants :)   

Back to top Go down

Need help with this white elephants :)
Page 1 of 1