Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Vote for the SUY of June ! Klick HERE sunny

Share | 

NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:05 pm

I decided to give my Blog a (long) break and decided to place photos here directly again.
Because, honestly, it is way much fun to do it this way.
Photos will be of phone quality tho XD

First new additions is a Buddy Box from Juilie, we still do the BB thing and it is betting bigger every time Laughing
First photo is a overall view of everything that was in the box:
Books, zoo booklets, pluch, cards candy, miniature things, etc <3
The second photos is of all the model animals! <3
Many interesting models, like the K&M blue whale and the K&M mini sea animals. (We believe that those are K&M minis :))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thank you so much sweets! For this beautiful Buddy Box!!! <3

Last edited by NightLioness on Tue May 15, 2018 1:37 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://night-lioness.deviantart.com/
Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:19 pm

You're most welcome <3 I'm so happy you like the content! cheers It's always so much fun, looking around and collecting stuff for the next Buddy Box. Well, you know I got the first item for your next BB today. Can't wait to see what I can find this time!

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:31 pm

Golly me ! affraid

That is like a whole christmas for a family of 4 cheers Laughing Laughing

And such great models cheers
The elephant calf, of course, and the mojo models, vaquita, AAA spider.... etc, but also more unusual stuff.
The little black panther is lovely, - and the - is it an Ichthyosaurus ? What brand is it ? Very Happy

I am very happy that you are going to show photos here again Wink

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
You're most welcome <3 I'm so happy you like the content! cheers It's always so much fun, looking around and collecting stuff for the next Buddy Box. Well, you know I got the first item for your next BB today. Can't wait to see what I can find this time!

I am very happy and content :3 Razz XD
It is kinda addictive o.0 Laughing

Golly me ! affraid

That is like a whole christmas for a family of 4 cheers Laughing Laughing

And such great models cheers
The elephant calf, of course, and the mojo models, vaquita, AAA spider.... etc, but also more unusual stuff.
The little black panther is lovely, - and the - is it an Ichthyosaurus ? What brand is it ? Very Happy

I am very happy that you are going to show photos here again Wink

Hahaha, yeah, our Buddy Boxes are always very big Embarassed Laughing

No information about the little black panther, but it is such a cute and very nice model indeed! Very Happy

The little sea reptile is an CollectA Excalibosaurus :3

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:01 am

Karin, your collecting hobby continues in very good shape. So many great additions! It is good to have you among us showing all the little pieces of plastic that give you joy. flower

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 11:09 am

I found the origins of the black panther! cheers It's from the Ferrero Natoons series 'Dangerous Predators' (2015), containing wild cats. Hurray!

Back to top Go down
75senta75

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Great newcomers! What exactly is a "Buddy box" and how does it works ? Sounds interesting, so
in a "Buddy box" you are collecting figures for a friend and send all after some time as a surprise
parcel ? Wink

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:27 pm

Karin, your collecting hobby continues in very good shape. So many great additions! It is good to have you among us showing all the little pieces of plastic that give you joy. flower

Indeed, it does Very Happy
Thank you Roger cheers

I found the origins of the black panther! cheers It's from the Ferrero Natoons series 'Dangerous Predators' (2015), containing wild cats. Hurray!

Yess!! Thank you Julie!! <3

Great newcomers! What exactly is a "Buddy box" and how does it works ? Sounds interesting, so
in a "Buddy box" you are collecting figures for a friend and send all after some time as a surprise
parcel ? Wink

Well, the name 'Buddy Box" was given by us (Julie and I) to packages that contains a lot more than only animal models :)
It started as normal trades, we both knew what we got with maybe a small gift or such.
But we became very good friends and after having multiple Watasapp conversations, it became clear we have a lot in common.
With those in common interests, additional items began to travel with the trades we made and so the Buddy Box was born.
We know each other good enough to know what the other person likes/loves. (Themes, hobbies, Fandoms, etc)

So, you could say the Buddy Box is a luxurious trade with a lot more than model animals in it.
And the fun part is to find items the other person likes, without revealing to much XD
Of course, if we are not 100% certain, we contact each other to figure that out XD

sauroid

Country/State : usa

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:22 pm

gorgeous new ones Karin!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:12 am

What brand ice bear is that? Suspect

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 am

What brand ice bear is that? Suspect

AAA :)

Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:32 am

Daddy wanna !

Back to top Go down
75senta75

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:21 pm

Well, the name 'Buddy Box" was given by us (Julie and I) to packages that contains a lot more than only animal models :)
It started as normal trades, we both knew what we got with maybe a small gift or such.
But we became very good friends and after having multiple Watasapp conversations, it became clear we have a lot in common.
With those in common interests, additional items began to travel with the trades we made and so the Buddy Box was born.
We know each other good enough to know what the other person likes/loves. (Themes, hobbies, Fandoms, etc)

Great idea! Again an good example: Finding friends and "like-minded people", who otherwise would never have met in real life. cheers

Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:37 pm

Great idea! Again an good example: Finding friends and "like-minded people", who otherwise would never have met in real life. cheers

Interesting your neologism! Curiously, I already received "buddy boxes" from Yvette and we didn't know the expression. She already sent figures, postcards, books and other things to me. Kosta also once sent to me some fox figures with some other fox related itens, is it a "Buddy fox" in your language? Laughing

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:49 pm

Interesting your neologism! Curiously, I already received "buddy boxes" from Yvette and we didn't know the expression. She already sent figures, postcards, books and other things to me. Kosta also once sent to me some fox figures with some other fox related itens, is it a "Buddy fox" in your language? Laughing

I think so, yes XD The main idea is a mixed item box (with model animals in mind) and not sure what you get. So yeah, you could call those Buddy Boxes :3

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:57 pm

Hya! cheers Nice Buddy Box!! 8D
Good work, Julie!! xDD
I really like your K&M Blue whale, so simple its beautiful!! 8D
Zit ook al een tijdje tegen die Mojo cheetah en makaak aan te hikken...xD misschien bij mijn volgende order, door jou foto zie ik hoe mooi ze zijn!! o.o

Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:08 pm

Congratulations :)

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:32 pm

Hya! cheers Nice Buddy Box!! 8D
Good work, Julie!! xDD
I really like your K&M Blue whale, so simple its beautiful!! 8D
Zit ook al een tijdje tegen die Mojo cheetah en makaak aan te hikken...xD misschien bij mijn volgende order, door jou foto zie ik hoe mooi ze zijn!! o.o

Julie did indeed a good job on this one XD <3
It really has its charm!

Ze zijn echt heel goed, vooral de cheetah is een heel mooi model! Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:33 pm

Thank you Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:40 pm

First an amazing little gift from our Roger! cheers I love you
He sent me a stone Border Collie (same one as Susanne has gotten from Roger :3) and a flocked wolf as a travel companion!
The wolf is really amazing, snarling and he or she has pink eyes! <3
Thank you so, so much Roger!! For thinking about me!

And then I got a package in from Marktplaats.nl, it seems the Netherlands still has some nice surprises!!
I immediately sent the seller a message when I saw this awesome lot, and a day after I got to buy the lot!
There where a lot of Hong Kong figures and made in China critters, but these where the ones my eyes caught!
Just look at all the Play Visions and K&M! <3

(K&M wolf goes to Fallon <3 All K&M animals.)

(Complete salamander set from PV!! <3)

(Almost complete geckos and chameleon set from PV)

(PV monkeys and Aye Aye <3)

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

zirkoon

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 pm

WOW, fantastic sets!!! Congratulations.
Back to top Go down
widukind

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:49 pm

What a lot of rareties!!! Big congratulations :)

It looks that the PV lemurs are mostly available in the Netherlands Wink

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Of course you already showed me your additions, but I can't say enough how much I love them. Very kind of Roger to send you a border collie that you didn't have already, and even kinder to add a travel companion drunken And the lot from MP is just amazing - no words <3 Amazing catch! cheers It's great to see that there are still interesting figurines out on MP! Gives me hope for the future Laughing Lovethemlovethemlovethem <3

It looks that the PV lemurs are mostly available in the Netherlands Wink

So it seems Shocked

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:19 pm

Holy, hopping Hamster affraid
What an awesome find !!! cheers

I can't say I love this one or that one , - I love them ALL cheers I love you Applause Very Happy

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:41 pm

Marvellous additions, congrats. Applause

I like the aye-aye.

TheLastStardust

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:18 pm

oh, wow! That is awesome! cheers Conratulations!! <33
Haha, I really like the ourang outan, K&M made his pose very well xDD
and wow, That aye aye must be the holy grail of the lot!! bounce Very Happy cheers

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:42 pm

I am glad you like the Border Collie and that I could contribute to your fabulous collection. I didn't even know it was a wolf, I thought it was a dog and I have no idea if it is how the figure looks in its original condition. Though, as long as you like it, I'm happy. Very Happy
For a second I thought you acquired a PV ring-tailed lemur but not. You got them all but the ring-tail. affraid It is really a misterious figure, it looks like it never existed. Some of these little creatures are real treasures, congratulations! cheers

Back to top Go down
Dutch Bear

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:30 pm

Daddy wanna !

Daddy got it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:36 pm

Thank you all for your comments Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: The little BC is sitting next to a bigger stone Border Collie and they get along so well <3
Well, I have no clue what type of canine it is XD I called it a wolf, but it would be a husky or some type as well. Either way, I love him and he is roaming my desk now :3
Oh i wish it was the PV ring-tailed lemur! I could make many collectors very happy with it <3

A new trade is in! <3 This time one from Attila.
The animals are all in mint condition and are fantastic!! <3
The Kabaya birds are so nice, so small yet so detailed. And the paintwork is fantastic!

Thank you so much Attila! I really hope my package arrives to you soon!!

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:37 pm

Daddy wanna !

Daddy got it! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That is fantastic! cheers cheers cheers

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:44 pm

Beautieful newcomers !!

Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:11 pm

WOW !!! affraid cheers

What material is the Kabaya birds ? How big , please  ? Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:22 pm

WOW !!! affraid cheers

What material is the Kabaya birds ? How big  , please  ? Very Happy

Stone type material, no plastic.
Here is a photo of all my Kabaya birds I have, including the two I already had in my collection :)
Lego brick for size :)

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:27 pm

I have a few Kabaya birds too. I like the figurines but i am not familiar with the material.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:24 pm

Ohhh, gosh, - they are SO cute I love you drunken cheers

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:26 am

Oh my gawd, you always have such wonderful figures joining your collection, Karin! Very Happy You are also so fortunate enough to come across all those rare PV's and K&M's, something most of us can only dream about! drunken

The PV Aye-Aye certainly has my eye, lol, such a unique species represented (and rare!). Wonderful catches with those monkeys too! I've watched quite a few auctions on eBay for those monkeys and oh my goodness, do they sell for astronomical amounts of money. Yikes! affraid

Love the little gift from Roger! I love you That is indeed a wolf he gave you. I have a large flocked version of it in my own collection. (No idea what company made it of course, as I got when I was a kid and probably removed the tag.)

Oh wow, those little birds certainly are very eye-catching! Incredible the amount of details in them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:07 pm

I have a few Kabaya birds too. I like the figurines but i am not familiar with the material.

IMHO is is a stone type material Wink

Ohhh, gosh, - they are SO cute I love you drunken cheers

They are! <3

Oh my gawd, you always have such wonderful figures joining your collection, Karin! Very Happy You are also so fortunate enough to come across all those rare PV's and K&M's, something most of us can only dream about! drunken

The PV Aye-Aye certainly has my eye, lol, such a unique species represented (and rare!). Wonderful catches with those monkeys too! I've watched quite a few auctions on eBay for those monkeys and oh my goodness, do they sell for astronomical amounts of money. Yikes! affraid

Love the little gift from Roger! I love you That is indeed a wolf he gave you. I have a large flocked version of it in my own collection. (No idea what company made it of course, as I got when I was a kid and probably removed the tag.)

Oh wow, those little birds certainly are very eye-catching! Incredible the amount of details in them.

Thank you Fallon! <3

So it is a wolf! Nice! thanks for the info Very Happy

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:16 pm

This trade, is just amazing! I traded with Fallon, she got her Holy Grail now! The K&M small gray wolf! <3
And I got, well, just look at the group! Aren't they all amazing?!
I got the Safari TLD Vanishing Wild snow leopard female and cub to complete my family! <3
Two Kaiyodo animals, a cat and a red fox <3 Four Play Visions <3
The big Border Collie is a Kid Core, the two ceramic Border Collies are Hagen Renaker <3
And, a repaint by Fallon, the Schleich sitting cat into a cream Bengal she-cat named Arabella <3
And a beautiful wolf drawing!

Arabella together with Charles, her new mate. Both repainted by Fallon.

Aaahhh, thank you sooo much Fallon!!! cheers I love you cheers

Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:52 pm

Oh wow. Those two cats are delightful.

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:43 pm

Beautieful additions :)

Country/State : Singapore

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:41 pm

I like your re-painted cats! Congrats!

Dum_my

Country/State : Nederland

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:01 am

Love the Kabaya birds
and the repainted cats omg so beautifull!

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:38 am

Oh wow. Those two cats are delightful.

Beautieful additions :)

Thank you Andreas Very Happy

I like your re-painted cats! Congrats!

Thank you Ken Very Happy

Love the Kabaya birds
and the repainted cats omg so beautifull!

Love them too <3

SUSANNE
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:06 pm

What a delightful flock cheers Applause

Kikimalou
Admin

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:36 pm

Very impressive additions Karin Very Happy

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:00 pm

So happy to have done this trade with you, Karin! But what makes me happiest is that you have several animals from your wishlist finally. Very Happy They couldn't have gone to a better collection!

I'm glad Charles likes his new mate too! Wink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:21 am

What a delightful flock cheers Applause

Thank you Susanne Very Happy

Very impressive additions Karin Very Happy

Thank you Kiki Very Happy

So happy to have done this trade with you, Karin! But what makes me happiest is that you have several animals from your wishlist finally. Very Happy They couldn't have gone to a better collection!

I'm glad Charles likes his new mate too! Wink

Same!! <3
Finally indeed, those pesky WL animals are hard to obtain once you have a bigger collection and the WL items become more rare o.0 Laughing
Thank you!! <3

Oh yeah, love at first sight! <3

NightLioness

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:28 am

New additions Very Happy

A haul from MPV with Papo and Safari LTD animals.
Normally I order at the end of the year, so that MPV has all in stock and I can buy the whole lot at once.
Yet 2018 is such a fantastic year from Papo, CollectA, Mojo Fun and safari LTD, that I had to split up the haul, otherwise, my wallet would be angry Laughing

2018 Safari LTD whale toob! <3
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ur]

widukind

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:55 pm

Great additions, especially the whale toob :)

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:22 pm

Wow, great models for your collection Karin cheers Applause
I also got the new Papo models - just love them all !
And also the Safari LTD whale toob , they are also a great.

Please, can you tell me, the Blue whale on the first photo, is it Safari ?
I couldn`t find it on TAI ...

PostSubject: Re: NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)   

Back to top Go down

NightLioness New Additions (15-05-2018 Amazing trades and VW elephant!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: General reviews and discussions :: General additions-
Jump to: