Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for download links for older catalogues

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DT2017

Country/State : Germany

Looking for download links for older catalogues Empty
PostSubject: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018, 10:13

Does anybody know whether Schleich has some hidden download-links for older catalogues?

At the moment the following links are still working:

2018 1HY
2017 2HY
2017 1HY

Seems to work only with the english ones. The german ones from 2017 seem to be offline.
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018, 13:51

You can find a lot of the Schleich catalogues (older ones as well) and catalogues from other brands by visiting this link! Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018, 14:07

Great site, Julie !!! cheers

And great job, Oliver Zell Applause

DT2017

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018, 16:14

But spielzeug-guenstig has in generally only scanned (and partly pretty bad scanned) catalogues.
(better than nothing - I know)

Some companies offer online-pdfs. But most of the time these ones are disappearing a half or a year later from their website.
For instance for Schleich I found the above mentioned links for the english catalogues (2017&2018) - but for the german ones only the latest one (2018).

So either they really remove the older pdfs from their websites or they are "hidden".
So I thought that perhaps somebody of you know some working links.

For instance Safari Ltd. seems to have catalogues for 2014, 2015 & 2017 for download.
But the one for 2016 you can only flip through, but obviously not download. (or I was too blind)
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018, 16:18

I don't think I can help you any further than the Spielzeug-Guenstig link, I'm sorry. I do have the Schleich-S 2016 1HY catalogue on my computer (English/French), so I can send it towards you if you'd like. But for the other years, I only have the printed catalogues at home.

But maybe someone else can help you further!

Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyWed 14 Feb 2018, 16:24

Of course you could try and contact Schleich, maybe they can provide you with some older pdf-files? Smile

Back to top Go down
DT2017

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018, 12:14

I contacted Schleich - but they wrote me today that they have only the current catalogues for downloading.
And so they closed my ticket. :-(

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018, 14:27

DT2017 wrote:
I contacted Schleich - but they wrote me today that they have only the current catalogues for downloading.
And so they closed my ticket. :-(

Hurraaay for the customer service of Schleich cheers  ...NOT !!! Evil or Very Mad Laughing

DT2017

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018, 15:22

At least they answered: 1 point

But if you look at the link (folder structure in my 1st post) then you can also see how 'well structured' their web presence is.
So perhaps they really don't know where to find the pdfs.

By the way - the standard reponse for opening the ticket was

Quote :
We have received your request Schleich Katalog (#*****) and will get back to you shortly.

Please excuse a delay in response. Due to the Christmas holidays we are facing an increased number of requests. Thanks for your understanding.

On Valentine's Day!
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018, 18:45

At least you got a reply Laughing Well, such a pity. I can't imagine that they don't save/store the pdf-files of their retired catalogues scratch

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptyFri 16 Feb 2018, 22:13

lol! lol! lol!

DT2017

PostSubject: Re: Looking for download links for older catalogues   Looking for download links for older catalogues EmptySat 17 Feb 2018, 10:33

I also wrote them that I asked CollectA before and that I got all of their catalogues via a dropbox download.
And hoped that they would do something similar.

Okay, it wasn't CollectA directly but their distributor - but it doesn't make much difference.
Back to top Go down

Looking for download links for older catalogues
Page 1 of 1