Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Reuse or something new

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

Reuse or something new Empty
PostSubject: Reuse or something new   Reuse or something new EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 3:28 pm

I m going through what I hope is the list of items retired last year to figure out which I wamt to hunt down and which I can live without.
I then came across fence 42304 and tought I already have this, but iit was not on my list of bought figures. Then I looked into it further and found out I have the fence 42006.
Can anyone tell me if the two fences is different or just the same fence under two numbers?

I have something of the same question with hen-house 42191 and 42421. I know the figures you get with the house is different, but the houses and fences themselves, are they the same?
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Reuse or something new   Reuse or something new EmptyThu Feb 15, 2018 10:01 pm

The hen-house is the same except the colour, - I don't know about the fence, but if they look the same, they probably are, as Schleich is the master of re-cycling Laughing

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Reuse or something new   Reuse or something new EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 11:44 am

Isn't the hen-house red in both sets?
You are problably right - it just seems ridiculus to give the same thing a new number.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Reuse or something new   Reuse or something new EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 2:02 pm

You are right ! The hen-house is exactly the same.
The old 42191-set has the farm lady and light yellow chickens, while the new 42421-set has a nest and darker chickens.
Hen, rooster, house and pen are the same Rolling Eyes

Sorry ! In my mind I confused it with the rabbit-house/run :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Catalogue 2018 ( top) , and 2015 Very Happy

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: Reuse or something new   Reuse or something new EmptyFri Feb 16, 2018 10:47 pm

Ahh, thank you. Then I at least have found the right pictures. For some reason I simply can't find the catalouge anywhere in Denmark in paper. It is quite frustrating Evil or Very Mad

And yes, they have a lot of colour on the "new" rabbithouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reuse or something new   Reuse or something new Empty

Back to top Go down

Reuse or something new
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Major brands :: Schleich :: Schleich Non animal series-
Jump to: