Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 Empty
PostSubject: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm

The world is full of wonderful people !!! cheers

I know a lovely German lady ( well I know several nice German ladies, but this is about one, who is not a member of the forum) , who used to work in the toy business.
We have never met, but in spite of that, and even if her age gives her some health problems, she faithfully walks round and collects heavy catalogues for me at the annual Toy Fair in Nürnberg drunken

This year she sent me - among others - a nice catalogue of the toy animal models of NG, made by Shing Hing Plastic Manufacturing Ltd. , and as we regularly see these models, I think it may be of interest to others also :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyMon Feb 19, 2018 11:29 pm

Ooooh, those are lovely! I haven't seen these before scratch German lady, thank you so much for your effort, and Susanne, thank you so much far scanning these pages and share them with us! cheers I see some lovely figurines Very Happy

And..

Holy moly, is that a fennec fox? Shocked

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:06 am

Thankyou very much, Julie Very Happy Very Happy

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 10:57 am

Very interesting. Could you please share a closer pics of the monkey (together with a gorilla) and the large lizard? Is it a komodo dragon? And where are these figurines to find?

hank you for sharing Susanne :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 9:33 pm

widukind wrote:
Very interesting. Could you please share a closer pics of the monkey (together with a gorilla) and the large lizard? Is it a komodo dragon? And where are these figurines to find?
thank you for sharing Susanne :)

This is the best I can do. The quality of the pictures isn't very good :

Where to get them ? No idea lol!
I think Shing Hing is sold under many different names around the world ( except Denmark, of course Rolling Eyes ) scratch Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 12:52 am

Susanne, please give to that kind German lady a big hug from us! flower Also a big hug to you that shared all these pages with us. flower I didn't want to give you more work but I can't see the fennec, you know I am a blind croc, is there any chance of a closer view? Very Happy

widukind

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:14 am

Thank you Susanne, now i will hunt these animals :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:36 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Where to get them ? No idea lol!
I think Shing Hing is sold under many different names around the world ( except Denmark, of course Rolling Eyes ) scratch Very Happy

Not in the Netherlands either, I guess Laughing I really hope to pop op on AliExpress or something. I'd love to have some of these bounce

Roger wrote:
Also a big hug to you that shared all these pages with us. flower I didn't want to give you more work but I can't see the fennec, you know I am a blind croc, is there any chance of a closer view? Very Happy

I wouldn't mind to see a bigger pic of the fennec either, if that's not a big problem, Susanne Smile

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 3:49 pm

Roger wrote:
Susanne, please give to that kind German lady a big hug from us! flower Also a big hug to you that shared all these pages with us. flower I didn't want to give you more work but I can't see the fennec, you know I am a blind croc, is there any chance of a closer view? Very Happy

I sure will give her an E-hug cheers

Here is the fennec . A real cutie with big, pink ears :

Good hunting, Andreas ! I can't wait to see what you find bounce Very Happy

Tarunyada

Tarunyada

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:34 pm

Oooooh, that fennec is lovely drunken Now, where to get it.. scratch Thank you very much for the bigger picture, Susanne Smile

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:37 pm

Thanks Susanne.

Also a cute fennec

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 6:39 pm

Looks similar like Wenno

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptyWed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm

Thanks a lot Susanne! Now I can see that cute fennec! Laughing I hope we manage a way to get some of these figures once the fox is mandatory, of course. Very Happy

Palustris

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 1:56 pm

I love the Window boxes!! Boy, what I would have done for one of those as a child. Oh well, better late than never. I might just get one. Wink

Dank je Susanne. Great post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018   National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018 Empty

Back to top Go down

National Geographic/ Shing Hing catalogue 2018
Page 1 of 1