Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines

Go down 
+5
costicuba
Roger
SUSANNE
Tarunyada
widukind
9 posters
AuthorMessage
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines Empty
PostSubject: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 5:33 pm

i got this pic by Kevin. It looks that you can see there any (or all) Jasman figurines

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Tarunyada

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 8:24 pm

Ooooh, wonderful! I love pics like this! cheers Thanks both Kevin and Andreas! The hyena looks incredible drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:03 pm

WOW ! This is great cheers

Thankyou to you both Applause flower

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyThu Feb 22, 2018 9:22 pm

That's very interesting and a good reference, thank you! Very Happy

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 2:02 am

Thank you for the interesting photo Andreas :)

Julie, I know how much you like this Hyena , so
I`m keeping one for you Wink
I just have to find something else - interesting for you, that the hyena will be not lonely during the travel :)

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyFri Feb 23, 2018 11:09 am

costicuba wrote:
I just have to find something else - interesting for you, that the hyena will be not lonely during the travel :)

Oh wow, thank you so much, Kosta Shocked That's most kind of you! cheers drunken

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
costicuba

costicuba

Country/State : Bulgaria

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptySat Feb 24, 2018 4:14 am

Tarunyada wrote:
costicuba wrote:

Oh wow, thank you so much, Kosta Shocked That's most kind of you! cheers drunken

sunny

MansoBoricua

Country/State : US

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 7:08 pm

widukind wrote:
i got this pic by Kevin. It looks that you can see there any (or all) Jasman figurines

Very nice, Widukind! I've seen the same wildebeest online, but with a more realistic paint work. This particular set seems to be an
exclusive back in the 90's.
Back to top Go down
https://ianadames02.wixsite.com/ianadamesart
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 8:54 pm

MansoBoricua wrote:
widukind wrote:

Very nice, Widukind! I've seen the same wildebeest online, but with a more realistic paint work. This particular set seems to be an
exclusive back in the 90's.

Thank you. And it is not mine. In the 90s was many treasures :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 8:57 pm

Thanks, I used the chance to update the information on TAW. It seems we only miss the picture of the ostrich or am I missing anything? Here is a set for sale - we can see it was released in 1998.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:13 pm

By the way, are there two sizes? The one with the Lego looks much ssmaller, Andreas? Shocked

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:35 pm

I just got the rhino from Ricardo. Mine looks like Andreas's and has the same (smaller) size. Are you sure the one in the top photo is also Jasman?

The ostrich is interesting, because it seems to be able to stand up without base.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:39 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
I just got the rhino from Ricardo. Mine looks like Andreas's and has the same (smaller) size. Are you sure the one in the top photo is also Jasman?

The ostrich is interesting, because it seems to be able to stand up without base.

Yes, just check this link and tell me please if yours is marked in the same way. study

rogerpgvg

Country/State : UK

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 9:46 pm

It's difficult to see in the photo, but I think the lettering in Jasman (R) is probably the same. Not sure what is written underneath it, there seem to be two words, whereas mine just says:
Jasman (R)
CHINA

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 10:24 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:

Roger, the rhino I sent you is indeed Jasman (it actually came with the complete set). Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stripedhyena

Stripedhyena

Country/State : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 10:27 pm

Roger wrote:
By the way, are there two sizes? The one with the Lego looks much ssmaller, Andreas? Shocked

Jasman produced some figures of this set in XXL size... I’m sure about the rhino and the wildebeest.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyWed Jul 21, 2021 11:12 pm

rogerpgvg wrote:
It's difficult to see in the photo, but I think the lettering in Jasman (R) is probably the same. Not sure what is written underneath it, there seem to be two words, whereas mine just says:
Jasman (R)
CHINA

Thanks. It is hard to be sure, it seems it is Jasman and Made in China writen in that big paw. Laughing

Stripedhyena wrote:

Jasman produced some figures of this set in XXL size... I’m sure about the rhino and the wildebeest.

Dood to know, they also released loads of jumbo sized dinosaurs.

Burgerenby

Country/State : Deutschland

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines EmptyThu Jul 22, 2021 8:49 pm

They look so nice, especially the baboons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines   Jasman  a pic of all? animal figurines Empty

Back to top Go down

Jasman a pic of all? animal figurines
Page 1 of 1