Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sean's collection displays updated!

Go down 
+10
NightLioness
Megaptera
TheLastStardust
Tarunyada
75senta75
landrover
barracudacat
widukind
SUSANNE
sbell
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
sbell

sbell

Country/State : Canada

Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 6:41 pm

landrover wrote:

Interesting dinosaurs in this cabinet.

Big cngratulations again. Applause Applause

The real run of dinosaurs will show up in the next batch of photos!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
http://faunafigures.com/
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes 2B   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 1:53 pm

And now the bottom half of this cabinet!

Many dinosaurs...but not as many as there once were. And then some squishy backbone-less things!

These may be the most crowded shelves; there's always some kind of issue with making things fit well. So I'll revisit again someday!

I'm also a big freshwater fish-figure fan. Know of anything new and exciting? I need to know as well!
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:38 pm

Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2018 5:51 pm

widukind wrote:
Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause Applause

Thanks!

It needs some reorganizing...the dinos are a little crowded!

It's one helpful thing about these photos--I can see what is working as a display, and what isn't! I've already shuffled around the non-dino reptiles shelf. Of course, when I finally get the CollectA Estemennosuchus, then the whole thing will have to be blown up again!

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes 3A   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 4:27 am

And now! The last cabinet!

First, top of the cabinet...kind of a mix of things...

Then the shelves (top of first half).

First one is all Starlux, plus a few other breakables and resins...

And then fish! So many fish! Mostly the various freshwater ones from various companies. I think a lot of my restructuring and even selling off had as much to do with giving these a better display!

More tomorrow-ish!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:10 am

Phantastic!!

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 8:38 am

Again I have failed a couple of days, but such a joy to catch up cheers

sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 15, 2018 1:38 pm

SUSANNE wrote:
Again I have failed a couple of days, but such a joy to catch up cheers

To be fair, I've kind of fallen off my rhythm anyway, so it should give you some time!

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes 3A   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 1:50 pm

And the bottom half...it's a marine bonanza! All sharks, larger fish, and marine reptiles!

As a kid, I would never have believed there would be this many shark toys...I remember when such a thing was pretty much an impossibility.

Back to top Go down
lucky luke

lucky luke

Country/State : FRANCE Saint-Louis

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Fantastic collection Very Happy Applause cheers sunny
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 16, 2018 6:56 pm

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes 4A   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 3:33 am

So, here I am on the last stretch...top of the last cabinet side!

More fish! Big ones this time! And the beginning of the mammal shelves...

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 17, 2018 8:58 am

Very impressive Shocked

So many teeth Laughing

sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Hemnes 4B   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 6:16 am

Well, here it is--the last shelves in the room! There are other models, scattered about the house...and I will get to those eventually (which is why so pretty obvious models are missing from here...like the Leedsichthys and Ptilodus).

But this lot is entirely prehistoric mammals...and rays. So many rays!

Hope you enjoy the shelves...as they were a few weeks ago! There are always new things here and there to add!

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:05 am

Wow,  can you please share closer pics and the specie names of the monochrome rays please. And for the black ray with the yellow spots too? What brand are they?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:21 am

A wonderful journey round your shelves cheers
And not a speck of dust Shocked Laughing

Great to see several prehistoric Bullyland mammals Very Happy

Who could imagine that rays can have so many colours ? Very Happy

Thankyou for sharing with us , dear Sean flower

sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:20 pm

You're all welcome, of course.

The black with yellow ray is from AAA. I have it as a Thornback skate, although it's tough to tell--it is a paint variation on their 'small stingray' although given the thorns and thick tail, it's not a stingray.

As for the other rays, they are stretchy models from Club Earth

They are a bat ray, mobula ray, torpedo ray, sawfish and dasyatid stingray. The two sets you see here are ones I picked up a few years ago in Florida (along with a Sun Wai stingray, and Se World Eagle ray and leopard shark...that I bought from the airport because I won't go to Sea World).

On the shelf is one other Torpedo ray, a pearlescent gold. That set I bought several years back (the sawfish since ripped though).

Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 4:56 pm

Very impressive array of fishes! Seeing this makes me wonder why they're not a stronger mainstream focus, but there's plenty to collect anyway. Your golden torpedo ray looks stunning.

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:00 pm

sbell wrote:
You're all welcome, of course.

The black with yellow ray is from AAA. I have it as a Thornback skate, although it's tough to tell--it is a paint variation on their 'small stingray' although given the thorns and thick tail, it's not a stingray.

As for the other rays, they are stretchy models from Club Earth

They are a bat ray, mobula ray, torpedo ray, sawfish and dasyatid stingray. The two sets you see here are ones I picked up a few years ago in Florida (along with a Sun Wai stingray, and Se World Eagle ray and leopard shark...that I bought from the airport because I won't go to Sea World).

On the shelf is one other Torpedo ray, a pearlescent gold. That set I bought several years back (the sawfish since ripped though).

Thank you. The rays are interesting. You bought that AAA ray in that colour? I only know him brown. And what is the little shark in that pic?

Back to top Go down
sbell

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:16 pm

That's a Sea World-branded leopard shark (same with the spotted eagle ray). There's nothing clear on them about who made them.

And yes, that's the AAA ray in the colour I got it in. Not sure what the source was.

Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 5:56 pm

sbell wrote:
That's a Sea World-branded leopard shark (same with the spotted eagle ray). There's nothing clear on them about who made them.

And yes, that's the AAA ray in the colour I got it in. Not sure what the source was.

Thanks again, than i will open my eyes for AAA colour variations :)

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:27 pm

It is almost shocking to watch your displays. Your collection is much more diversified and blue than I ever expected. Laughing
Really impressive, Sean, a joy to watch. Which one is the AAA ray you're talking about? I'd love to put it on TAI and preferrably, if Andreas also show a picture of his color variant. Very Happy

sbell

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 11:56 pm

Roger wrote:
It is almost shocking to watch your displays. Your collection is much more diversified and blue than I ever expected. Laughing
Really impressive, Sean, a joy to watch. Which one is the AAA ray you're talking about? I'd love to put it on TAI and preferrably, if Andreas also show a picture of his color variant. Very Happy

Thanks Roger.

Of course, some of these photos are now out of date...the collection continues to grow, just slowly.

As for the ray, it is the black one with the yellow spots. Most of us will be familiar with it as the classic dull brown one. I am guessing that this is a later run.

Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 9:01 am

sbell wrote:
So, here I am on the last stretch...top of the last cabinet side!

More fish! Big ones this time! And the beginning of the mammal shelves...

Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 >jBTnep8EsaN8jREdwhRX0WN6Sq_6toOFmTEjXv5ozHcy9S_lHhDrCMl2Ao-oq6xWTvJAD_Vx72ritlkLMP4cQ=w1026-h769-no[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lovely Basilosaurus! I want it too:)
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2018 10:18 am

sbell wrote:
Roger wrote:

Thanks Roger.

Of course, some of these photos are now out of date...the collection continues to grow, just slowly.

As for the ray, it is the black one with the yellow spots. Most of us will be familiar with it as the classic dull brown one. I am guessing that this is a later run.

Thanks Sean, is the other color variant this one? It is identified on TAI as the small stingray, do you have the larger version too? Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: Sean's collection displays updated!   Sean's collection displays updated! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sean's collection displays updated!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next