Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

"Friends of Family" dogs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

"Friends of Family" dogs Empty
PostSubject: "Friends of Family" dogs   "Friends of Family" dogs EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:21 pm

I'm wondering if anyone might be willing to help me find out more information about this brand and its figures. All I know is that it might be called "Friends of Family", or something very similar, might be headquartered in China or Japan, and it features large, soft figures of dogs similar to the ones made by Recur. They have a completely natural doberman and a largely black German shepherd. Both have cartoony eyes, but are otherwise very nice figures. I would be very interested if I could find them at a decent price and from a site friendly to US buyers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: "Friends of Family" dogs   "Friends of Family" dogs EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 5:31 pm

You can ask Brett :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: "Friends of Family" dogs   "Friends of Family" dogs EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:04 pm

I have a leaflet from a compagny called "Green Rubber Toys".
They are similar to Recur material.
Here are the dogs :
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Could they be the same ? Very Happy

barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: "Friends of Family" dogs   "Friends of Family" dogs EmptyWed Feb 28, 2018 9:53 pm

Thanks for all the help and the leaflet.  Unfortunately, these are not the same but they are gorgeous as well.  I could be interested in this dobie too if I can find him easily, but I would rather have the "Friends of Family" version.  Your help has been much appreciated!

I found a picture of the German Shepherd.  It says it's from Amazon India, but I'm wondering if there's anything closer to the US. The brand name is apparently Venus-Planet of Toys.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Friends of Family" dogs   "Friends of Family" dogs Empty

Back to top Go down

"Friends of Family" dogs
Page 1 of 1