Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA Aschuck's finds!

Go down 
+19
George
Tupolew Tu-154
Joliezac
Saarlooswolfhound
Bonnie
aschuck
Advicot
Wilorvise
MODELMAN
Tiermann
pipsxlch
Bowhead Whale
Taos
Kikimalou
landrover
Megaptera
NightLioness
widukind
SUSANNE
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA Aschuck's finds! Empty
PostSubject: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 am

Hi Guys,

Tonight I went to our local Goodwill store, and guess what? On their shelf of statues and other stuff, I found a AAA sea turtle! Wow, hunh! Anyway, my mom identified the turtle as being made by AAA, and she said later: "So it's different than the one you already have? Wow! They (AAA), must have changed the mould, and not the name." Anyway, the sea turtle is now in my collection. For those of you who collect AAA figures, the sea turtle I got tonight, and the sea turtle connected with item number 96071 do look different. For one thing, the faces look different, and the texture of the shell is different too. Well, hope somebody reads this, and thinks that I scored a big one.

Anna

P.S. Speaking of sea turtles, the AAA figure connected with item number 12813 is 13.5 Inches long.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 8:14 am

Congratulations , Anna cheers

I would LOVE to see a picture Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 9:35 am

congratulations Ana. Your research amd informations about AAA Figures would result much more effective if presented with pictures as Susanne suggested. The range is so extensive that it is hard to keep track of everything without them.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Mar 07, 2018 4:14 pm

Congratulations

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Pictures?   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 2:57 am

Dear Susanne,

Would you like pictures of the AAA figures in my collection? If so, then good, because the only pictures I could send you are of the figures in my collection. Unfortunately for me, my collection of AAA is very small, as of right now. Oh well, hopefully it will grow. The real problem is getting the AAA figures from online sources. By the way, here is a website address that sells AAA, under the name of Mamejo Nature: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This website also has item numbers and UPC information (for the AAA figures), as well as measurements. Hope you all find this address helpful. I certainly did when compiling my list of numbers. Also, I found somebody on ebay who is selling the AAA fox, whose lying down (item number 96616). I'd love to get my hands on that figure! She'd be the perfect addition to my fox clan.

Anna

P.S. Speaking of foxes, I already have a AAA fox, whose about 3 inches long. Would anybody like to see a picture of him? In the stories I tell with my figures, the 3-inch fox has a name. His name is Salt, and if I ever find him a wife, her name will be pepper.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Names for your animals   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 3:09 am

Hi again,

Well, I forgot to ask in the last post, does anybody else give their animals genders and names? It would be really interesting to see the backgrounds of other people's animals on this forum. At the moment, my fox clan is strong on adults, which is sort of good, but I am in need of fox cubs. Maybe I should check out Bullyland. They might have some nice foxes. Oh dear, I digress a bit. Oh well, I guess that's okay, but anyway back to my main idea. As I was saying, my fox clan is very strong. I have the Safari Ltd fennec Fox, and his name is Nutmeg. I have four different Schleich foxes, whose names are: Dill (Schleich 14338), Basil (Schleich 14648 I think), Ready (I don't remember the number for this one. By the way, if anyone asks just why I named that fox cub Ready, I currently don't have an answer), and Thyme (As in the spice thyme. This fox's item number I know to be Schleich 14782). As for my arctic foxes, they don't really have names yet. The AAA fox, as I have said, is named Salt. Well, if anyone reads this, I like the idea of sharing the background stories of your animals. I would love to read them.

Anna

P.S. I'll try and get some help on those AAA pictures you requested, but please remember, I don't have a very large AAA collection. That part is still growing.

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A AAA Polar Bear cub looking right? Impossible!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyThu Mar 08, 2018 10:08 pm

Hi guys,

Well, I have some news, albeit kind of old, collection wise. Well, A while back, I found a AAA Polar Bear cub whose facing right. He was in a bag of other animals, on display at this consignment shop in okomis. At the time, I thought, "Well, might as well get the whole bag. It might have something useful in it." Boy oh boy, was I right! Besides the Polar Bear cub, I also found a AAA giraffe calf, which is now sold, and a Safari Ltd Spotted Eagle Ray. Great hunh! And now for some newer news. Today I went to a store where they sell Schleich, And I found the new arctic fox for this year! I liked him so much that I bought him for my collection. I also bought the new adult seal, and an older panda from last year, I think. As far as pictures of the figures that I have goes, would you like to see ALL of my collection, or just specific brands? Please let me know what you would prefer. At the moment, I have only 3 Bullyland figures in my collection, an unmarked red panda, a small amount of AAA, and a few figures by CollectA. The largest parts of my collection are the Schleich and Safari Ltd portions. I have some Papo figures too. So, just tell me what brands you'd like pictures of, and I will do my best to find the stuff I have in my collection.

Anna

P.S. There's just one problem now: How to get somebody to take the pictures, and download them to a computer, so they can be put here on this forum. Well, hopefully somebody will help me with that.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: News about the sea turtle from goodwill   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 4:37 pm

Dear Susanne, and everybody else,

Well, I'll get right to the point: I'm getting rid of the sea turtle from Goodwill. The reason why, you ask? Because it has the scent of cigarette smoke, and I can't bear to keep figures that have that flaw. I'll probably list it on ebay, so that any of you who want it can look at the listing, if you want. Also, just F.Y.I. I will take a picture of the said sea turtle, so that all of you can at least see what it looks like. I'll also include pictures of the other AAA figures in my collection. As for the fated sea turtle, I'll probably get a replacement from ebay. I hope you all understand my predicament. At least there are other collectors like myself who have probably had the same problems.

Cheers, as you guys say,

Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 5:47 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Susanne,

Would you like pictures of the AAA figures in my collection? If so, then good, because the only pictures I could send you are of the figures in my collection.  Unfortunately for me, my collection of AAA is very small, as of right now.  Oh well, hopefully it will grow.  The real problem is getting the AAA figures from online sources.  By the way, here is a website address that sells AAA, under the name of Mamejo Nature: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This website also has item numbers and UPC information (for the AAA figures), as well as measurements.  Hope you all find this address helpful.  I certainly did when compiling my list of numbers. Also, I found somebody on ebay who is selling the AAA fox, whose lying down (item number 96616).  I'd love to get my hands on that figure! She'd be the perfect addition to my fox clan.

Anna

P.S. Speaking of foxes, I already have a AAA fox, whose about 3 inches long.  Would anybody like to see a picture of him?  In the stories I tell with my figures, the 3-inch fox has a name.  His name is Salt, and if I ever find him a wife, her name will be pepper.

Anna, we all would like to see pictures of your AAA figurines and all the others too :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 1:44 am

I believe that if you need someone to take pictures of your figures and to help you posting here, it won't be easy for us to see what are you really collecting. Obviously we'd love to see them, this kind of forum, if it was not the pictures, it surely would loose most of its interest. I am obviously mostly interested in seeing your fox, could you check trhough my signature if it looks like any of my AAA foxes? By the way, several people here give names to their figures, you can find some topics about it. Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: Fixing the AAA sea turtle found at goodwill   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 7:28 pm

Hey Everybody,

Well, as most of you know by now, I have found a AAA sea turtle at my local goodwill. At first, I was going to keep it--until I found out that the figure itself had a cigarette scent. So, in light of all this news, today, I asked my dad about getting rid of the scent, and now, my sea turtle is laying in a bucket of bleach, and water. At this point, I can only hope that the method we're using works. We tried the air purifier, but it broke, so we've turned to other methods. Well, I will keep you all posted as to the fate of this sea turtle, and hopefully something good will come of all this.

Anna

P.S. I will send you pictures of the said sea turtle, once he is in better condition, in other words, clean enough to be played with.

Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2018 9:08 pm

Bleach... I sure hope you did not add to much bleach to the water?
AAA paint is mostly not that strong, the animals are often somewhat flexible and both points don't work well with bleach.
Hope your sea turtle will end up with no smell and still in good condition :)

aschuck

PostSubject: 4 lots of AAA figures on ebay!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 1:26 am

Hi again,

Tonight I checked on the sea turtle, and he seems fine. My dad recommended that we leave the sea turtle in the bleach overnight, and check it in the morning. I sure hope this method works. By the way, I am ordering 4 lots of figures from ebay. They are all AAA figures, dolphins, manatees, seals, and sea lions. Would any of you like to see pictures when they arrive?

Anna

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The sea turtle is still in good condition.   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:21 am

Dear Night Lioness, and those of you who are interested in AAA,

Well, the sea turtle is still in good condition, and I told a story tonight about how he came to the sea turtle family, and what the family itself did to get a house. It was an interesting story, by my standards, and it turned out well. The polar bear family was also involved in the story too. As for pictures of my AAA sea turtle, and the other figures by AAA, at the moment, I'm still working on getting a good photography set up. As always, I'll keep you posted.

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: The Bleach Trick Worked!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 6:31 pm

Dear Night Lioness and friends,

Well, good news everybody, the bleach method worked! And my sea turtle turned out great! Boy am I glad I got that figure when I did! What a find! Currently, the sea turtle lives in my sea turtle family. As for other news, I am getting four lots of AAA figures from ebay. Success, once again! The lots will be arriving in three weeks, so when they arrive, I will share the pictures with you. Also, do any of you want to see pictures of the AAA part of my collection? Because, I could take pictures of all my AAA figures when the four lots arrive. And, I guess that's all the news for now. Thanks again,

Anna
Back to top Go down
NightLioness
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:23 pm

Great that the sea turtle is in good condition and that it worked Very Happy
We would love to see photos of your AAA animals Very Happy
I also have some AAA animals and the brand is fantastic with species and details <3

aschuck

PostSubject: Notes from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 9:43 pm

Dear Night Lioness and friends,

Hey, It's me, and I just wanted to share some interesting news found on ebay. There are no available pictures to go with this news, but I'll post it anyway. The news is that I saw on ebay yesterday a AAA polar bear who was sitting down, holding a cub. Does anybody have this figure listed on Tai yet? If not, it really should be there. Oh, if I ever get my hands on that figure, it will be great!

Anna

P.S. It would be useful for me if those of you who post pictures of AAA figures could let the rest of us know what the figure is, and what position it is in. This would be especially helpful for me, since my computer is Braille-based, and consequently can not show pictures. And, if there's anybody else on this forum whose blind, then you might be doing them a favor too.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the lots from ebay   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyMon Apr 02, 2018 9:50 pm

Hi everybody,

Well, the lots from ebay haven't arrived yet, but I just thought I had to tell you all what will be coming.

There are 12 figures in all, some of which might be doubles. They are:

Sea Lion and pups, Manatee and calves, seal and pups, and dolphin and calves. Each group of animals has one adult and two calves. When they arrive, I'll have to see which of the calves I'll keep, and which are doubles. The lots arrive in a few weeks.

Anna

P.S. I'll be sure and send you all pictures of the new and older AAA figures I have, just as soon as I have an available camera.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: the AAA lots arrived from ebay!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 2:03 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Today I received the lot of figures from ebay. The figures were all AAA brand. I would love to show you all pictures, but unfortunately, there is no camera available at the moment. Anyway, seeing the figures was fun, and I told a story with the ones I kept right away. The others I'm planning to sell. The ones I have are as follows:

Harbor Seal Pup

Dolphin Adult

Manatee Calf

Dolphin Calf

and Sea Lion Pup.

If any of you are interested in these figures, let me know.

Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 am

Congratulations

Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: My AAA collection is so small!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptySun Apr 08, 2018 10:07 pm

Hi everybody,

Today, I counted the number of AAA figures in my collection, and it's pretty small. Frowny Face! Anyway, I also found another collector whose also blind. She's interested in Schleich too,as are most of us here. If it's okay, I'm going to tell her about this site, and give her some useful info, which she could probably use for something. Well, if anyone has a small AAA collection like mine, let me know. Right now, I have about 30 AAA figures, I think. I might have to check again, but oh well. Well, I have nothing more to write about so, oh, wait! Yesterday, I purchaased the Schleich Sea Unicorn Stallion, and he's in my collection! Yay, Finally. Okay, now that's all the news, for today at least. See you later,

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA in disguise?   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 3:29 am

Hi everybody,

Well, a while back I ordered some figures from amazon, which they said were Mamejo Nature. Before that, I looked at the Upc codes for mamejo nature figures, and found that the codes for mamejo nature and AAA are exactly the same. So, in essence, Mamejo Nature is actually AAA albeit in a disguise. How cool! By the way, Pictures of my AAA figures will be coming soon. Yay! I am hoping to order more of these figures soon. Also, If anybody wants, they have my permission to put my AAA photos on Tai, for the benefit of other collectors, of course. By the way, a smaller jack-knife clam does exist. Its item number is AAA 95817 Clam Small. If I ever get some AAA molluscs in my collection, I will share pictures. Also, I have a large red panda figure which I don't know the brand of. Would you all like to see it? If so, great! I will include a picture of it along with the other AAA figures that I have.

Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 5:31 am

Is it possible to share the small models?

Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 1:18 pm

I look very much forward to see your pictures cheers

Those Mamejo Nature models, are they actually marked "Mamejo Nature" or AAA ?

You can get AAAs under tons of other brand names ( Including old ones by Safari, Schleich, Bullyland etc) , but they are still only marked AAA Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 10:57 pm

Yes, Mamejor is one of the brands that uses AAA figures. I have some, namely the fox female pictured below. They're not marked Mamejo, just AAA as a regular AAA figure. They may show sometimes a Mamejo tag.
Surely we'd love to see your pictures as it was already mentioned in other topics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

PostSubject: Re: AAA Aschuck's finds!   AAA Aschuck's finds! Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Aschuck's finds!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next