Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear

Go down 
+4
SUSANNE
widukind
landrover
Dutch Bear
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dutch Bear

Dutch Bear

Country/State : Netherlands

Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear Empty
PostSubject: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 2:41 am

Oh i am in love.
From the moment i saw him, he stole my lill black heart.

May introduse to you this hot hunk of a bear... Mr Treehouse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] / [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 2:47 am

I want one in my collection.

Is perfect figure. Applause

widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:07 am

Great :)

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptySun Mar 18, 2018 8:23 am

A true charmer cheers
It looks like he knows how lovely he is Laughing

Numa
Numa

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 2:58 pm

Does anyone have any catalogue pictures of the Tree House Kids Sets which contained the African animals including Kudu Antelope and Impala? I have spent MONTHS searching online and have contacted the company direct but they never answer......wrong question in the wrong forum I know but worth asking! :-)
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Nov 15, 2022 8:19 pm

Numa wrote:
Does anyone have any catalogue pictures of the Tree House Kids Sets which contained the African animals including Kudu Antelope and Impala?  I have spent MONTHS searching online and have contacted the company direct but they never answer......wrong question in the wrong forum I know but worth asking! :-)

Hello, Numa, I am not sure if any catalog with complete THK African animal set ever exists. I have similar experience as you asking the company regarding the THK bighorn sheep, I got nonsense answers only (e.g. see our website for the closest shop etc.). Maybe the reason is most of these animals are retired now and when these were offered, these were part of action figures set (with hunter figures, cars, dogs etc.).
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyWed Nov 16, 2022 12:29 am

jarda wrote:
Numa wrote:
Does anyone have any catalogue pictures of the Tree House Kids Sets which contained the African animals including Kudu Antelope and Impala?  I have spent MONTHS searching online and have contacted the company direct but they never answer......wrong question in the wrong forum I know but worth asking! :-)

Hello, Numa, I am not sure if any catalog with complete THK African animal set ever exists. I have similar experience as you asking the company regarding the THK bighorn sheep, I got nonsense answers only (e.g. see our website for the closest shop etc.). Maybe the reason is most of these animals are retired now and when these were offered, these were part of action figures set (with hunter figures, cars, dogs etc.).

Yes, same problem here although I have written to Tree House several times over the last two years and they NEVER reply. Furthermore they produced many different types of sets within different types of series so it makes it doubly hard to undertake google searches. Even the name, Tree House Kids is hard to search for because it is three different common words....I have been searching extensively online for a year and it drives me nuts...

I want to see some pictures somewhere of the sets which contained the wild animals....I am sure one day we will get to see it....if anyone finds a lead then please post them here :-)
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 3:15 pm

Numa wrote:
jarda wrote:
Numa wrote:

Yes, same problem here although I have written to Tree House several times over the last two years and they NEVER reply.  Furthermore they produced many different types of sets within different types of series so it makes it doubly hard to undertake google searches.  Even the name, Tree House Kids is hard to search for because it is three different common words....I have been searching extensively online for a year and it drives me nuts...

I want to see some pictures somewhere of the sets which contained the wild animals....I am sure one day we will get to see it....if anyone finds a lead then please post them here :-)

The African animals were sold as a set without hunters or action figures, that's how I got mine Very Happy

I mlissed this topic and I must say I like very much the simple but so natural look of this bear.
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 4:59 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

The African animals were sold as a set without hunters or action figures, that's how I got mine Very Happy

Seriously? I have driven myself crazy searching for images for the African Hunting sets thinking they came with people and cars etc but you say they sold the animal sets on their own? You don't have pictures of the set itself so I can see the packaging? It is the packaging itself that I really want to see so that I understand what wording was used on the packaging to seel them.....any ideas or pictures appreciated. I think at the moment, the Tree House Kudu is my most wanted animal model in the world!
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:10 pm

I'm sorry Numaan , I didn't take pics of the set then, only individual pics Palmface I only remember it was in the same kind of boxes than this kind of Britains
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:35 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I'm sorry Numaan , I didn't take pics of the set then, only individual pics Palmface  I only remember it was in the same kind of boxes than this kind of Britains

Ah so a closed and sealed box with the animals inside them? Interesting.

Do you remember what the wording was? what were they actually called? Tree House did lots of different model sets with differently named ranges that's why it has been difficult to track down images. African Animals Set or African Wildlife or Tree House Kids Safari set?

Anything you remember is helpful.

Lastly, what models came in the set exactly?
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:39 pm

I can't remember the name but all the African animals shown on TAW were in the set
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 5:41 pm

Kikimalou wrote:
I can't remember the name but all the African animals shown on TAW were in the set

Okay thank you :-)
Back to top Go down
jarda

jarda

Country/State : Česká republika

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 6:46 pm

Kikimalou wrote:

Strange. If all 9 African animal figures were sold as complete set (only), all these animal figures should appear now as used ones on eBay etc. with similar frequency. But some are very rare (impala, buffalo, kudu) unlike others (lion, croc). When I visit redesigned THK website today, I saw complete Americas animal set 9+1 (with one hunter figure) and some farm animals with new paint (bull, cow) in the gallery. Sadly the crocodile became an alligator and rest of African fauna disappeared...
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 6:56 pm

jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Strange. If all 9 African animal figures were sold as complete set (only), all these animal figures should appear now as used ones on eBay etc. with similar frequency. But some are very rare (impala, buffalo, kudu) unlike others (lion, croc). When I visit redesigned THK website today, I saw complete Americas animal set 9+1 (with one hunter figure) and some farm animals with new paint (bull, cow) in the gallery. Sadly the crocodile became an alligator and rest of African fauna disappeared...

Maybe back then it was a different kind/size of set.....regardless, to me, this African Game series seem to be the most difficult product to find any information about and you are right, why do these models never appear on ebay or anywhere? Perhaps they were a really limited set released for a short period? Oh well...the search (and desperation) continues.....
Back to top Go down
Saarlooswolfhound
Saarlooswolfhound

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyTue Mar 21, 2023 7:54 pm

My 2 cents to offer is that some of the figures are highly fragile. The zebra's left ear easily breaks off. I'd imagine the kudu and impala suffered worse fates than the elephant or lion, just due to the plastic thickness differences.

-"I loathe people who keep dogs. They are cowards who haven’t got the guts to bite people themselves."-August Strindberg (However, anyone who knows me knows I love dogs  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] )
-“We can try to kill all that is native, string it up by its hind legs for all to see, but spirit howls and wildness endures.”-Anonymous
Back to top Go down
https://thecuriouscompendium.wixsite.com/curiouscompendium
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 7:31 pm

Saarlooswolfhound wrote:
My 2 cents to offer is that some of the figures are highly fragile. The zebra's left ear easily breaks off. I'd imagine the kudu and impala suffered worse fates than the elephant or lion, just due to the plastic thickness differences.

Yes, sounds like it. Such a shame overall! Oh well....I can still only dream I suppose.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 7:36 pm

Numa wrote:
jarda wrote:
Kikimalou wrote:

Maybe back then it was a different kind/size of set.....regardless, to me, this African Game series seem to be the most difficult product to find any information about and you are right, why do these models never appear on ebay or anywhere?  Perhaps they were a really limited set released for a short period?  Oh well...the search (and desperation) continues.....

Numa wrote:
Saarlooswolfhound wrote:

Yes, sounds like it.  Such a shame overall! Oh well....I can still only dream I suppose.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I bought my complete set around year 2010, it was available then, and yes the antelopes are fragile.Good luck Numaan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Numa
Numa

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear EmptyWed Mar 22, 2023 7:59 pm

[quote="Kikimalou"][quote="Numa"][quote="jarda"]
Kikimalou wrote:

I bought my complete set around year 2010, it was available then, and yes the antelopes are fragile.Good luck Numaan Very Happy

I think the only ones who can bring me the luck I want is someone on STS! but thanks anyway :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear   Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear Empty

Back to top Go down

Walkaround: Treehouse brown bear
Page 1 of 1