Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

There are some new tubes by Wild Republic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:32 pm

WOW !!!! You have them !!! cheers
Thankyou for the pictures, Andreas Applause Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 11:37 pm

Congratulations for getting them, Andreas and thanks for describing what your pictures show. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 8:40 am

Many thanks friends

Tarunyada

Country/State : The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2018 7:57 pm

I did know about Wild Republic's new Tubes, but I completely missed those two Polybags! I added them to TAi. Fallon, if you find the time, would you mind adding your pictures to it? No hurries, of course! How are the other figurines from the polybag? How's the quality? That Hellbender looks really nice!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
They are very nice for the prices, especially the ones that are solid plastic (and some are) from the new polybag sets. The salamander is one of them that is solid. Very Happy

Which other of the Polybag figurines are made of solid plastic?

Back to top Go down
http://tarunyada.weebly.com/
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 18, 2018 8:38 pm

Oh dear,..can anyone help me to get the wilderness polybag including the Salamander please?

Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 19, 2018 12:19 am

Oh dear,..can anyone help me to get the wilderness polybag including the Salamander please?

Decided to check Amazon too and found it:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm just not sure if it ships to Germany though. If it doesn't, let me know.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
PeGe

PeGe

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2019 10:12 pm

Decided to check Amazon too and found it:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm just not sure if it ships to Germany though. If it doesn't, let me know.

Oh, i misased this. Thanks! Though i don't support this certain company named like a south american river,...
I still don't have that polybag unfortunately,.. ;-(

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There are some new tubes by Wild Republic   There are some new tubes by Wild Republic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

There are some new tubes by Wild Republic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2