Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

sunny Suggestions for the SUY of July, click HERE sunny

Share | 

K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:21 pm

Finally I was able to hunt down this rather unknown tube from 2005 (animals are marked this way) - at least 11 of them. I don't know if that is the whole set, but it seems that the P&C dogs tube has 11 species, too, so it is likely complete.
Never was much interested in pets, but these cat breeds won me over. (at the same time I discovered the best friends New Ray cats with some unusal species there, too)
Now I want to share these pictures with you.

Here are the breeds:

Abyssinian
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

British Shorthair

Burmese

Cornish Rex

Domestic Shorthair

Manx

Non Pedigree

Ragdoll

Scottish Fold Longtail

Siamese

Somali

I hope to get a P&C dog set in near future, too - for now the only figure I have is this retriever:
Back to top Go down
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:33 pm

Very rare cats in this tube.

Very nice figurs, especially the siamese. cheers

Thanks for sharing.

NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:08 pm

Oooohhh <3 K&M is trowing rare and unusual species and breed to us this month!
Those cats are absolutely adorable and IMHO way better than the Safari LTD cats toob.

Do you know if P&C dogs has a Border Collie?? :3 XD

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:39 pm

Absolutely wonderful cheers Applause Very Happy

Froggie

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:42 pm

yes, I like especially the varied poses of the cats.

Karin, this is the (still) guessed list of the paw and claw dog tube:

Basset Hound
Black Labrador
Chihuahua
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever
Greyhound
Irish Setter
Jack Russel
Poodle
Pug
Rottweiler

and I am pretty sure, that this is right, since the lot I bought contains almost all of these breeds (it misses the German shepherd and probably also the Jack Russel)
Back to top Go down
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:29 pm

Congrats Beatrice! I have this set also and have to agree it is nicer than Safari LTD's set. Although, I think I have 12 cats in my set? Fairly certain I have a white Persian cat in my set as well. I can take a pic of it if you need it for reference. Very Happy

I could kick myself for not snatching up the P&C dog tube. I saw the full set twice for cheap on eBay 3 years ago! Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:50 pm

Here's the 2005 K&M Persian Cat:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:31 am

I had no idea how nice this tube was. To be honest, I love these poses and their effort to represent the given breeds. We must remember those are relatively small and cheap figures. I've seen you uploaded them on TAI, I will complete the work when possible. Very Happy Thanks also Fallon for additional info and pics. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Froggie

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:34 am

thanks for the picture, Fallon, I will use it for my wishlist to find the last missing one! And 12 is a round number, I should have guessed that one was missing.
So probably it will be the same with the dogs.

Roger, yes, the P&C dog tube is similarily nice - not a patch to the much poorer (laster?) "dog" only tube.
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
yes, I like especially the varied poses of the cats.

Karin, this is the (still) guessed list of the paw and claw dog tube:

Basset Hound
Black Labrador
Chihuahua
German Shepherd
Golden Retriever
Greyhound
Irish Setter
Jack Russel
Poodle
Pug
Rottweiler

and I am pretty sure, that this is right, since the lot I bought contains almost all of these breeds (it misses the German shepherd and probably also the Jack Russel)

Aawww, no Border XD
Yet that list is pretty neat for a tube!!

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:24 am

Interesting cat tube :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:53 pm

Thanks to this topic, Beatrice and Fallon, another gallery is complete on TAI. It could be seen [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] cat Two of the breeds were new to the wiki. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005   

Back to top Go down

K&M Paws and Claws Cats Tube from 2005
Page 1 of 1