Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Make your suggestion for the SUY of November : CLICK HERE Very Happy

Share | 

K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Froggie

Country/State : Potsdam, Germany

PostSubject: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:31 pm

I think most collectors here know the Baby Animal tube from K&M.
Now I found a weird version of these. I don't know if they were sold under a different number and maybe different name or are just variations of the usual tube. I am pretty sure that they are no repaints, the color seems to be true.

Unfortunately I am missing a giraffe, I hope it has not gone lost on its way to me and will show up again. For information: The giraffe is bright yellow with red or orange spots.
This set has also only one tiger; in the original tube there were a white and a orange tiger cub in different poses, I don't know if one is missing here - or if they decided to use only one tiger model.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Roger, what do you think how to list them on TAI?)
Back to top Go down
NightLioness

Country/State : The Netherlands, Friesland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:06 pm

They are fantastic and I soon will be getting three or four of them :3

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 pm

cheers How absolutely crazy and adoreable cheers lol!

Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   Fri Mar 30, 2018 12:40 am

I think these are the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] study - if so, they were already linked on TAI and it won't be hard to list these. They'll be just listed as the ones from the other tube but with the name bright in the middle. I Can do it whenever possible. That's a colorful concept, thanks for sharing. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:25 am

Congratulations :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 am

Here is a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to put all these pictures. Very Happy If you have the chance of uploading them, it would be fantastic. If not, just let me know. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version   

Back to top Go down

K&M Baby Animal tube - in weird color version
Page 1 of 1