Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuollMate

Country/State : Colorado & Arizona

PostSubject: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:42 am

One of my biggest pet peeves with Kaiyodo was their fragile, extremely brittle figures. I gave up buying them. One thing I appreciate about the Colorata and Kinto Favorite figures I own (or will own) is that they’re far more durable and are made of PVC/ABS. However, I saw some prehistoric Capsule Q Encyclopedia figures that are supposedly more durable. Are these newer figures PVC/ABS? Do you still have to put them together like, say, the Dinotales? Thanks.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My Searchlist:

COG Ltd. Aysheaia

K&M Pacific Sea Nettle
Back to top Go down
https://www.instagram.com/speedbird.concorde
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:43 am

Thanks for the informations. study

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:29 am

My geckos are made in PVC. I will look for others too, but i have no Dinotales.

Country/State : NS Canada

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Kaiyodo seems to alternate. The soil invert set for example has some in hard plastic/resin and some in soft flexible plastic, and I believe a few have some parts of each. Whereas the bird garden set seems to have used a plastic more in between, something equivalent to the Favorite soft models or Safari ltd. etcetera.

Though most still have some assembly, the Capsule-Q Museum figures definitely aren't as "puzzle-y" as the older Dinotales and Choco-Q.

PostSubject: Re: Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?   

Back to top Go down

Are Kaiyodo’s 2015 Capsule Q figures PVC?
Page 1 of 1