Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

AAA in disguise?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 2:29 pm

Hi everybody,

Well, a while back I ordered some figures from amazon, which they said were Mamejo Nature. Before that, I looked at the Upc codes for mamejo nature figures, and found that the codes for mamejo nature and AAA are exactly the same. So, in essence, Mamejo Nature is actually AAA albeit in a disguise. How cool! By the way, Pictures of my AAA figures will be coming soon. Yay! I am hoping to order more of these figures soon. Also, If anybody wants, they have my permission to put my AAA photos on Tai, for the benefit of other collectors, of course. By the way, a smaller jack-knife clam does exist. Its item number is AAA 95817 Clam Small. If I ever get some AAA molluscs in my collection, I will share pictures. Also, I have a large red panda figure which I don't know the brand of. Would you all like to see it? If so, great! I will include a picture of it along with the other AAA figures that I have.

Anna
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyTue Apr 10, 2018 4:31 pm

Is it possible to share the small models?

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 12:18 am

I look very much forward to see your pictures cheers

Those Mamejo Nature models, are they actually marked "Mamejo Nature" or AAA ?

You can get AAAs under tons of other brand names ( Including old ones by Safari, Schleich, Bullyland etc) , but they are still only marked AAA Very Happy

Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 9:57 am

Yes, Mamejor is one of the brands that uses AAA figures. I have some, namely the fox female pictured below. They're not marked Mamejo, just AAA as a regular AAA figure. They may show sometimes a Mamejo tag.
Surely we'd love to see your pictures as it was already mentioned in other topics.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: More info about mamejo nature   AAA in disguise? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 11:06 am

Hi guys,

To answer all of your questions, yes, the Mamejo Nature figures are marked AAA. You can tell if they are AAA, because of the AAA mark stamped on the figures. As for my red panda, he is large, and the only thing written on him is "Red Panda." No brand mark or anything, but still he is very high quality. Hey, also, I can't get pictures yet, because my whole collection has no place to be displayed right now, so it's just sitting in a tote, waiting for some perfect display box. In light of this, the sending of the AAA pictures will be postponed until I can display my collection properly. In the meantime, I myself can still search for figures on ebay or somewhere. Oh, and as for the descriptions to go with my pictures, write whatever you feel would be a good description on Tai. Something that makes sense to other collectors, anyway.

Anna
P.S. The new sea turtle I got, and the AAA sea turtle connected with item number 96071, are both marked AAA sea Turtle, but there is a slight difference between them. Their flippers, shells, faces, and coloring are very different, but other than these signs, they are about the same size. Well, I'll show you sometime, when I take the pictures.
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyWed Apr 11, 2018 7:17 pm

I believe Nayab have the molds now, or that could be knock offs

Admin
Roger

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyThu Apr 12, 2018 10:08 am

Although not as high quality as the other K&M large red panda, maybe your red panda is the one pictured below sold on Wild Republic polybags. If not, take a look at Toy Animal Wiki and just write red panda to check all listed on it.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Toy Cathedral now selling Mamejo Nature AKA I really hope this actually works.   AAA in disguise? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 12:28 pm

Dear Sts Friends,

Today I found out who the supplier is who is supplying retailers with Mamejo Nature figures. It's Imex Model Company, based down in florida. So I called them, and talked with them, and they have agreed to send me a catalogue of the Mamejo Nature products they have. So it looks like I'll be carrying AAA figures pretty soon. If any of you would like to order AAA figures from me, then let ne know. I'll keep you posted about AAA pictures in the meantime, so we can complete Tai. By the way, Roger, what has been happening with the AAA section these days?
Back to top Go down
Megaptera

Megaptera

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyFri Jun 22, 2018 8:49 pm

Very nice models:)
Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Soon Carrying AAA Figures in my inventory.   AAA in disguise? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:52 am

Dear Sts Friends,

Just to let you all know, I will be carrying AAA (Or Mamejo), in my inventory in septmber. Roger, if you know of any AAA figures that the Sts Friends are looking for specifically, then write me. I can take credit cards, but I do not ship outside of the U.S. It would be helpful to me if you, Roger, could try and find the best descriptions of the figures you guys are looking for. That way, I can know exactly what you want. Also, if anybody is looking for the 40-inch monitor lizard, then Mamejo has it, which means that I can order it for you. Well, I am open to requests, so if you think of anything, then let me know. I will be placing the first order in September.

Anna.

Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 1:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dear Sts Friends,

Just to let you all know, I will be carrying AAA (Or Mamejo), in my inventory in septmber.  Roger, if you know of any AAA figures that the Sts Friends are looking for specifically, then write me.  I can take credit cards, but I do not ship outside of the U.S.  It would be helpful to me if you, Roger, could try and find the best descriptions of the figures you guys are looking for.  That way, I can know exactly what you want.  Also, if anybody is looking for the 40-inch monitor lizard, then Mamejo has it, which means that I can order it for you.  Well, I am open to requests, so if you think of anything, then let me know.  I will be placing the first order in September.  

Anna.  

Anna, it is great that you will carry AAA figures. I will surely link to your shop all members trying to find AAA figures. Very Happy
You can also open a topic in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] linking to your shop and being updated with all news concerning it. I surely would love to have the 40 inches monitor lizard despite my lack of room. Though, it would certainly work as an excellent decorative piece in any part of the house. Laughing It is a outstanding figure and very realistic. I wished I could afford one of these. :)

Back to top Go down
aschuck

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: AAA Figures For Roger   AAA in disguise? EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 11:36 am

Dear Roger,

UYes, Mamejo Nature does have the 40-inch monitor lizard. If you really want to purchase it, though, you will have to pay shipping. I do have a small fee for international shipping, which is about 15 dollars. Of course, if you live in the USA, then the shipping is free. Anyway, the reason I'm writing you is because I wanted to know: Are there any other AAA figures you want? Just FYI, I do have a mamejo catalog, so if you want to know what's in there I would be glad to help you with that. I know for a fact that they (Mamejo), do have a smaller monitor lizard, and also a jumbo size Iguana (40 inches). They also have this same iguana in smaller size too. They also have two different manatees. Well, whatever you and your friends want, I'll try and get it for you. My first Mamejo Order is in September, and that's only a couple months away, so start making your wishlists.

Anna

P.S. Mamejo also has the spiny-tailed skink (22245) Two different Spiny Lizards (22641 and 22643), and a lizard called a tegus (22250).
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dear Roger,

UYes, Mamejo Nature does have the 40-inch monitor lizard.  If you really want to purchase it, though, you will have to pay shipping.  I do have a small fee for international shipping, which is about 15 dollars.  Of course, if you live in the USA, then the shipping is free.  Anyway, the reason I'm writing you is because I wanted to know: Are there any other AAA figures you want? Just FYI, I do have a mamejo catalog, so if you want to know what's in there I would be glad to help you with that.  I know for a fact that they (Mamejo), do have a smaller monitor lizard, and also a jumbo size Iguana (40 inches).  They also have this same iguana in smaller size too.  They also have two different manatees.  Well, whatever you and your friends want, I'll try and get it for you.  My first Mamejo Order is in September, and that's only a couple months away, so start making your wishlists.  

Anna

P.S. Mamejo also has the spiny-tailed skink (22245) Two different Spiny Lizards (22641 and 22643), and a lizard called a tegus (22250).  

Anna, many thanks but sometimes we can't get everything we want. Obviously I'd love to get that large monitor but it is something I can't afford at the moment and much probably I couldn't find easily a place to display it. You mentioned other masterpieces, the tegu is another good example of an outstanding figure. I may be interested in a few figures but I will let you know. F.i. there is at least a mini fox from AAA I still miss and Mamejo do has it in its range. The starfish, pangolins, salamander are other eventual figures of my interest but please wait for an e-mail from me confirming it. Is there any chance that we can see the catalogue? Do you have a pdf version of it?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AAA in disguise? Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA in disguise?   AAA in disguise? Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA in disguise?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
STS Forum  :: Animal toy figures reviews and discussions :: Modern companies :: AAA-
Jump to: