Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Very Happy Time to turn in your idea for the SUY of October Very Happy

Share | 

Plush Feral Pigeon ~ Columba livia domestica

Go down 
AuthorMessage
stargatedalek

Country/State : NS Canada

PostSubject: Plush Feral Pigeon ~ Columba livia domestica   Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Made this ~3 years ago for school, I think I showed the WIP, but I don't remember showing it finished.

Not fully satisfied with how it turned out, the vinyl was extremely difficult to stitch (some of it is actually assembled with glue, it was simply to thick to get a needle through).

I would like to retry this someday with tweaks, namely 3D printing the beak and feet. I'd also like to try something to make the primaries and tail look natural, but nothing comes to mind other than using real feathers.

http://sts-forum.forumieren.de/t17941-pica-pica-games-upcoming-plans-and-input-welcome#329220
Back to top Go down
Bowhead Whale

Country/State : Canada

PostSubject: Re: Plush Feral Pigeon ~ Columba livia domestica   Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Cute!
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Plush Feral Pigeon ~ Columba livia domestica   Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:44 pm

I think the result is quite nice despite you're not completely happy with it. The species choice is also very good for a plush. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] MY collection of FOXES! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Foxes I'm searching! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plush Feral Pigeon ~ Columba livia domestica   

Back to top Go down

Plush Feral Pigeon ~ Columba livia domestica
Page 1 of 1