Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy Animal WikiToy Animal Wiki  HomeHome  Latest Topics  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAA photos from my collection

Go down 
+9
Roger
NightLioness
zirkoon
Bowhead Whale
SUSANNE
Taos
widukind
landrover
aschuck
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 6:32 am

Very nice dinos Applause Very Happy

aschuck

aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: What happened to the Other dinosaurs?   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Hi Guys,

Well, I just thought you'd like to know that the other dinosaurs I purchased from Volunteers of America are for sale in my inventory. I have at least one Schleich T-rex, and the rest of them are lower quality, brands like K and M, Toy Major, and others. Keep in mind that these are the dinosaurs that I didn't keep. My shipping is free, but I do not ship internationally. If any of you are interested in any of these, then Phone me. My phone number is: 1-517-8835032. Hope to Hear from you soon.

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: A Letter to Roger   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 5:42 pm

Dear Roger,

yes I would love to work on the AAA section of Tai with you, I just don't know how. Also, I have no idea what I wrote that made you think that I was angry. Far from it. I guess I was just a bit frustrated because so many people on this forum post pictures of AAA Figures, but don't give a clear enough description of what figures they are posting pictures of. Also, It's really cool that you're blind. In my small business, called Toy Cathedral, I have many customers trhat are blind. Anyway, if you read this letter, please note that I'm trying hard to keep in touch with the rest of the forum, but at the moment I am having technology troubles, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post. As Always, I'll try to keep in touch.

Anna.

P.S. Have you updated Tai with the information I have provided yet? If you haven't, It would probably be nice if you could, because there might be other members looking for AAA figures just like me.

P.P.S. Are you interested in any of the dinosaurs I have for sale? If so, would you like pictures? Keep in mind, though, that I do not ship internationally. If you want pictures of the things in my inventory, then let me know via this forum. Right now, Using this forum to communicate seems to be the best way for me to get a hold of all of you. Please let me know if anybody is interested in purchasing anything. As always, I will keep you posted as to my doings.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 9:32 pm

aschuck wrote:
Dear Roger,

yes I would love to work on the AAA section of Tai with you, I just don't know how.  Also, I have no idea what I wrote that made you think that I was angry. Far from it.  I guess I was just a bit frustrated because so many people on this forum post pictures of AAA Figures, but don't give a clear enough description of what figures they are posting pictures of.  Also, It's really cool that you're blind.  In my small business, called Toy Cathedral, I have many customers trhat are blind.  Anyway, if you read this letter, please note that I'm trying hard to keep in touch with the rest of the forum, but at the moment I am having technology troubles, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post.  As Always, I'll try to keep in touch.  

Anna.

P.S. Have you updated Tai with the information I have provided yet? If you haven't, It would probably be nice if you could, because there might be other members looking for AAA figures just like me.

P.P.S. Are you interested in any of the dinosaurs I have for sale? If so, would you like pictures?  Keep in mind, though, that I do not ship internationally.  If you want pictures of the things in my inventory, then let me know via this forum.  Right now, Using this forum to communicate seems to be the best way for me to get a hold of all of you.  Please let me know if anybody is interested in purchasing anything.  As always, I will keep you posted as to my doings.  

Thanks for your reply, Anna! :)
There wasn't anything you wrote that made me think you were angry. I only noticed that you stopped posting for a while and that's the reason I thought you could be angry. Glad to know that everything is fine.
When your technology troubles are solved, you can contact me and I tell you what you have to do to start editing at Toy Animal Wiki. By the way, I already added a good part of your pictures and some product numbers. Most information is saved before being introduced because it is not easy to check with precision all AAA figures. Their range is huge! affraid
I've seen your Toy Cathedral website, I find it great that you have your own little project. If you want, you can use the link in your profile signature.
Thanks for offering your AAA dinos but I don't collect dinosaurs. If someone is interested, that person will probably contact you through our private message system.

Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 7:31 pm

WhiteLightning Wolf wrote:
Is the brown wolf pup custom painted? I've never seen one painted like that before. Reminds of a red wolf pup. Very Happy

I can't be of much help, though, I can tell you that Mamejo used to sell this wolf "family" in brown color.

bmathison1972

Country/State : Salt Lake City, UT

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2018 10:04 pm

Ooooo. You have the AAA earthworm! Nice, wish I had one :)
Back to top Go down
catsy

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 6:08 pm

I think I have the steggy in my son's collection.
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: AAA 16 pictures   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 28, 2018 10:33 pm

Here are the latest AAA acquisition photos. Some of these are for sale, and some I am keeping in my personal collection. Anna
Arctic wolf cub sitting 96967
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lion cub crouching
Tiger walking
Tiger cub crouching
Polar bear adult standing looking left
Polar bear cub walking
Panda bear walking
Panda cubs standing and sitting eating bamboo
Black bear cubs standing sitting holding fish
White tiger cub crouching
Gorilla standing upright waving
Gorilla standing on three paws, waving
Elephant calf walking, trunk raised
Giraffe calf, head raised
Rhinoceros male standing, looking left one horn
Rhinoceros standing, small two horns
Zebra foal standing, looking right
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:00 am

Very very interesting

STS members can merge [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Andreas [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Kikimalou
Admin
Kikimalou

Country/State : Lille, FRANCE

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 8:12 am

Congrats, it is the first time I see a pic of the White rhino, I never noticed this AAA model. You say oiyt is small, how small? could you share a comparison pic? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 29, 2018 1:53 pm

Very, very interesting ! Aspecially the rhinos Very Happy

landrover

landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 31, 2018 2:45 pm

Beautiful animals, cheers

Zebra foal is lovely model. rhinos are esplendid.

Thanks for sharing with us. sunny

aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 20, 2018 12:38 am

Dear Roger,

Hey, I was just thinking that wouldn't it be nice to actually see the pictures I have contributed to this section on Tai? So, I was wondering, can you make me an admin of Tai, so I could go in there and help edit the AAA section? If you could do that, then I am sure other collectors of the AAA brand would appreciate my research. Also, new figures for my collection are coming soon, so I'll have more pictures to share soon. The figures are all AAA, so keep your eyes peeled.

Ashcuck
Back to top Go down
aschuck

aschuck

PostSubject: More AAA News   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 1:18 am

Hi Guys:

Well, no figures yet, but I did manage to order n ostrich and a gorilla from ebay. The listing said that they were AAA figures, so we'll see what comes in the mail. As always, I will show you all pictures. I really do hope that my pictures are making a difference on Tai, though, because they need to be on there, just to help us collectors in our search for figures. Well, I'm sure you all understand. Anyway, when the figures come, pictures will soon follow. And as usual, do with the pictures as you will. Just don't send them to one of those crazy drug dealers, okay? Ha Ha, just kidding! nobody here would ever do that. By the way, Roger, have you considered my request to be made an editor of the AAA section of Tai? I would like some feedback about your decision sometime soon. However, I understand if you're swamped right now. But isn't everybody? Because of the holidays I mean. All I'm saying is that I'd like to hear from you soon.

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 21, 2018 11:17 pm

aschuck wrote:

By the way, Roger, have you considered my request to be made an editor of the AAA section of Tai? I would like some feedback about your decision sometime soon.  However, I understand if you're swamped right now.  But isn't everybody? Because of the holidays I mean.  All I'm saying is that I'd like to hear from you soon.  

Aschuck

I've just created a new account for you. You just need to check your e-mail with a password to log in using the same username as you use on forum. Very Happy

PostSubject: Re: AAA photos from my collection   AAA photos from my collection - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA photos from my collection
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2