Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

cheers santa Time for the suggestions for the Show-Us-Yours of December. Click here cheers santa

Share | 

Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Wed May 16, 2018 1:53 am

Collecta has put all their deluxe dinosaurs in new plastic blisters.

For example:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

In my opinion, that is not a good idea. They are more expensive than regular ones and a lot of plastic garbage.

Country/State : Illinois, USA

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Wed May 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Yeah, it does seem like a waste. So is this the only way to get Deluxe figures, or is this just one packaging option?
Back to top Go down
Ravonium

Country/State : England, UK

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Wed May 16, 2018 10:08 pm

I agree that it is pointless, but I'd like to note that I believe CollectA has been doing this for a while with their older deluxe figures.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Yeah, it does seem like a waste. So is this the only way to get Deluxe figures, or is this just one packaging option?

Unless they've changed the way they sell their deluxe figures (which, judging by the fact that they haven't put newer deluxe figures in these box sets, is unlikely), I don't think this is the only way to purchase these figures.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Thu May 17, 2018 12:42 am

CollectA used some window boxes in the past. The way these dinosaur figures are presented may get some importance when we see brands like REBOR putting such a huge effort in their packaging to help giving us a more premium look. They also look useless to me but I believe it may show some advantages in the market.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Takama

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Thu May 17, 2018 12:44 am

YES CollectA has been selling there Deluxe figures in these boxes for a while now. Almost ever since they introduced Deluxe models into there lineup.

I remember buying a Deinochirus(Original) on amazon in the box back in 2013

Back to top Go down
Tupolew Tu-154

Country/State : Universe 11

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Thu May 17, 2018 1:11 am

I unboxing the figures, so it is waste for me. But retailers still have the figures without this plastic and i will buy only these.

Country/State : come from Poland now live in The Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   Thu May 17, 2018 5:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I unboxing the figures, so it is waste for me. But retailers still have the figures without this plastic and i will buy only these.
I agree, too much unnecessary plastic everywhere, too bad the producers only add more and more Sad

Back to top Go down
http://www.horseandbird.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister   

Back to top Go down

Deluxe Dinosaurs new in Plastic-Blister
Page 1 of 1