Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045   Mon May 21, 2018 12:20 am

Hi

Tomy Ania released a series of animal figures in 2015. All of these had a movable feature. In the case of the Polar bear the head can be raised and lowered. I wanted to take some shots of the Polar bear pushed to the limits of its range so the coast of Rhosneigr in North Wales was the perfect backdrop for these scenes.

I also was fascinated by the movable feature as it reminded me of the three animals Britains issued in the early 1970's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have noticed I haven't posted anything for a while and decided to do so on my Birthday.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045   Mon May 21, 2018 6:22 am

Nice pics :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045   Mon May 21, 2018 7:45 pm

Beautiful pictures as always Chris! Birthday is yours but gifts are ours. I hope you're having a nice day and it is good to see you posting back. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Chris Sweetman

Country/State : Nottinghamshire England

PostSubject: Re: Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045   Fri May 25, 2018 11:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Nice pics :)

Thank you Andreas. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Beautiful pictures as always Chris! Birthday is yours but gifts are ours. I hope you're having a nice day and it is good to see you posting back. Very Happy

Hi Roger

I had a wonderful birthday thanks. Glad you like the images and I have one more Tomy Ania animal figure to post hopefully this will be sometime this weekend. cheers

SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045   Mon May 28, 2018 10:01 am

cheers bounce cheers Applause Very Happy cheers

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045   

Back to top Go down

Tomy Ania Polar bear T16045
Page 1 of 1