Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
WhiteLightning Wolf

Country/State : United States

PostSubject: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals   Wed May 16, 2018 1:34 am

Here's the complete series two of the Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation Endangered Animals.

1.) Spanish Lynx (Europe)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2.) Orangutan  (Asia)
3.)American Crocodile (North America)
4.) Blue Whale (Antarctica)
5.) White Rhinoceros (Africa)
6.) Dugong (Australia)
7.) Lear's Macaw (South America)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] DeviantART: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Instagram: _whitelightning_wolf_
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitelightning-wolf.deviantart.com
landrover

Country/State : colombia

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals   Wed May 16, 2018 3:04 am

Interesting figures especially the macaw.

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals   Wed May 16, 2018 5:23 am

Thank you very much Fallon, very interesting :)

Admin

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals   Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:14 pm

I needed to split it due to the extra interest of what is being presented.
That's really wonderful to know that it exists another series and, in my particular case, to know that there is a Spanish lynx on it! So, there is an Iberian lynx toy earlier than the Mojö Fun one. Please, if you ever find another, it must be mine. bounce bounce bounce I'd also love to know what is written in that lynx paper. Namely, which latin name they used. Is it Felis pardina? study
Is it also possible to find a year marked on these figures?? I will also use your pictures on TAI when possible. I also believe Julie will get excited as soon as she see the dugong. Thanks! Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals   

Back to top Go down

Dairy Queen National Wildlife Federation , Series 2, Endangered Animals
Page 1 of 1