Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found Empty
PostSubject: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 8:33 am

Hi Guys,

Well, a few days ago, I found a large bag of dinosaurs at Volunteers of Anerica. In the bag there were a lot of dinosaurs of lower quality, but there were two Schleich ones, one of which I kept, and two AAA dinosaurs, which I also kept. One of the AAA dinosaurs was a stegosaurus, and the other was a baryonyx, I think. I can't post pictures of these now, but you'll probably get to see them if I can order more AAA figures this month. Anna
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

Country/State : Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 10:57 am

Hello Anna, congratulations for your new findings! I have e-mailed you, I don't know if you have noticed. scratch If one of the AAA dinosaurs is a baryonyx, it would be fantastic to see once I am not aware that AAA ever made it. If not, it would be nice to know what you have found.

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: Pictures of latest AAA findings   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:15 am

Here are the pictures of my latest findings.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Tyrannosaurus

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Stegosaurus
Applause
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 11:30 am

Oh, it was a Tyrannosaurus instead. Those are very classic renditions but they're very cool anyway. Very Happy Thanks for sharing the pictures of your new dinos. Very Happy

~ Rogério [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:18 pm

Congratulations

Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyFri Jun 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Very nice dinos Applause Very Happy

aschuck

PostSubject: What happened to the Other dinosaurs?   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptySat Jun 16, 2018 10:02 am

Hi Guys,

Well, I just thought you'd like to know that the other dinosaurs I purchased from Volunteers of America are for sale in my inventory. I have at least one Schleich T-rex, and the rest of them are lower quality, brands like K and M, Toy Major, and others. Keep in mind that these are the dinosaurs that I didn't keep. My shipping is free, but I do not ship internationally. If any of you are interested in any of these, then Phone me. My phone number is: 1-517-8835032. Hope to Hear from you soon.

Anna
Back to top Go down
aschuck

PostSubject: A Letter to Roger   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 6:42 am

Dear Roger,

yes I would love to work on the AAA section of Tai with you, I just don't know how. Also, I have no idea what I wrote that made you think that I was angry. Far from it. I guess I was just a bit frustrated because so many people on this forum post pictures of AAA Figures, but don't give a clear enough description of what figures they are posting pictures of. Also, It's really cool that you're blind. In my small business, called Toy Cathedral, I have many customers trhat are blind. Anyway, if you read this letter, please note that I'm trying hard to keep in touch with the rest of the forum, but at the moment I am having technology troubles, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post. As Always, I'll try to keep in touch.

Anna.

P.S. Have you updated Tai with the information I have provided yet? If you haven't, It would probably be nice if you could, because there might be other members looking for AAA figures just like me.

P.P.S. Are you interested in any of the dinosaurs I have for sale? If so, would you like pictures? Keep in mind, though, that I do not ship internationally. If you want pictures of the things in my inventory, then let me know via this forum. Right now, Using this forum to communicate seems to be the best way for me to get a hold of all of you. Please let me know if anybody is interested in purchasing anything. As always, I will keep you posted as to my doings.
Back to top Go down
Roger
Admin
Roger

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyMon Jun 18, 2018 10:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Dear Roger,

yes I would love to work on the AAA section of Tai with you, I just don't know how.  Also, I have no idea what I wrote that made you think that I was angry. Far from it.  I guess I was just a bit frustrated because so many people on this forum post pictures of AAA Figures, but don't give a clear enough description of what figures they are posting pictures of.  Also, It's really cool that you're blind.  In my small business, called Toy Cathedral, I have many customers trhat are blind.  Anyway, if you read this letter, please note that I'm trying hard to keep in touch with the rest of the forum, but at the moment I am having technology troubles, so I don't know how much I'll be able to post.  As Always, I'll try to keep in touch.  

Anna.

P.S. Have you updated Tai with the information I have provided yet? If you haven't, It would probably be nice if you could, because there might be other members looking for AAA figures just like me.

P.P.S. Are you interested in any of the dinosaurs I have for sale? If so, would you like pictures?  Keep in mind, though, that I do not ship internationally.  If you want pictures of the things in my inventory, then let me know via this forum.  Right now, Using this forum to communicate seems to be the best way for me to get a hold of all of you.  Please let me know if anybody is interested in purchasing anything.  As always, I will keep you posted as to my doings.  

Thanks for your reply, Anna! :)
There wasn't anything you wrote that made me think you were angry. I only noticed that you stopped posting for a while and that's the reason I thought you could be angry. Glad to know that everything is fine.
When your technology troubles are solved, you can contact me and I tell you what you have to do to start editing at Toy Animal Wiki. By the way, I already added a good part of your pictures and some product numbers. Most information is saved before being introduced because it is not easy to check with precision all AAA figures. Their range is huge! affraid
I've seen your Toy Cathedral website, I find it great that you have your own little project. If you want, you can use the link in your profile signature.
Thanks for offering your AAA dinos but I don't collect dinosaurs. If someone is interested, that person will probably contact you through our private message system.

Back to top Go down
catsy

Country/State : United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 7:08 am

I think I have the steggy in my son's collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found   Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found Empty

Back to top Go down

Good Finds At: Volunteers of America: Two AAA Dinosaurs Found
Page 1 of 1