Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

You can choose the STS 2019 Banner HERE

Share | 

A mix of animals from the recycling center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 pm

I have found a variationer of Tony animals in our lokal recycling center and thought I would photograph them for toy animal.info and to show my fellow collectors, but when I looked at them most of them don’t have any company markings and I am too new to recognise most figures.
I thought I would put them up here instead and then if they are identified they could perhaps be added at a later date.
Most of them are up for “adoption” if anyone likes them (free, though I have to ask for shipping as I have no source of income at the moment) and a few are going in my collection.

Last edited by Rakel on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:54 pm

First a group of snakes
They all have China below them and the two green / yellow has an A beneath them ( it seems like two of the same, so one is put upside down)The brown one a D.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Then a hedgehog (??) with no markings, but rather heavy. Maybe something like bullyland? (Not for adoption)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 pm

A bull with “made in China”
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm

4 farm animals which look like they are the same brand (marked “made in China”) with a soft rubber like plastic and hollow I think.
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:58 pm

A horse with a more brittle like plastic and two holes in one hoof.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][img:4bfd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:12 pm

A lizard (at least that what it says below the figure.) it also say China and a 4 and then a zero on one of the back paws(??).[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:14 pm

A slug (??) with China below.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Thanks, I always tries to keep an eye out for toys and sometimes I find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm

I think that many are from playsets, and therefore it will be hard to decide the brand. study

But a lovely flock you found Very Happy

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Yes, you are probably right. I just wanted to ensure that if any of the figures were relevant for collectors, they would get the chance to see the figure before I send the ones I do not want to the local second hand store and I thought it would be better to have the brand first, but I will try to put them in the sales section instead and see if anyone wants them in their collection.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm

These are amazing finds! I can't tell for certain, but the bull looks a lot like a Funrise figure (although yours may have been inspired by it). I may have also seen the cartoony farm animals in a plastic tub at Wal-Mart once, but again, I'm not at all sure. Still, these are all wonderful figures.

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   

Back to top Go down

A mix of animals from the recycling center
Page 1 of 1