Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

A mix of animals from the recycling center

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakel

Country/State : Denmark

PostSubject: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:52 pm

I have found a variationer of Tony animals in our lokal recycling center and thought I would photograph them for toy animal.info and to show my fellow collectors, but when I looked at them most of them don’t have any company markings and I am too new to recognise most figures.
I thought I would put them up here instead and then if they are identified they could perhaps be added at a later date.
Most of them are up for “adoption” if anyone likes them (free, though I have to ask for shipping as I have no source of income at the moment) and a few are going in my collection.

Last edited by Rakel on Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:54 pm

First a group of snakes
They all have China below them and the two green / yellow has an A beneath them ( it seems like two of the same, so one is put upside down)The brown one a D.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:00 pm

Then a hedgehog (??) with no markings, but rather heavy. Maybe something like bullyland? (Not for adoption)[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:02 pm

A bull with “made in China”
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:53 pm

4 farm animals which look like they are the same brand (marked “made in China”) with a soft rubber like plastic and hollow I think.
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:58 pm

A horse with a more brittle like plastic and two holes in one hoof.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][img:4bfd][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:12 pm

A lizard (at least that what it says below the figure.) it also say China and a 4 and then a zero on one of the back paws(??).[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:14 pm

A slug (??) with China below.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
widukind

widukind

Country/State : Germany

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:58 pm

Congratulations

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Thanks, I always tries to keep an eye out for toys and sometimes I find something interesting.
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin
SUSANNE

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Sun Jun 17, 2018 10:01 pm

I think that many are from playsets, and therefore it will be hard to decide the brand. study

But a lovely flock you found Very Happy

Rakel

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:40 pm

Yes, you are probably right. I just wanted to ensure that if any of the figures were relevant for collectors, they would get the chance to see the figure before I send the ones I do not want to the local second hand store and I thought it would be better to have the brand first, but I will try to put them in the sales section instead and see if anyone wants them in their collection.
Back to top Go down
barracudacat

barracudacat

Country/State : USA

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:23 pm

These are amazing finds! I can't tell for certain, but the bull looks a lot like a Funrise figure (although yours may have been inspired by it). I may have also seen the cartoony farm animals in a plastic tub at Wal-Mart once, but again, I'm not at all sure. Still, these are all wonderful figures.

PostSubject: Re: A mix of animals from the recycling center   

Back to top Go down

A mix of animals from the recycling center
Page 1 of 1