Forum dedicated to collectors of animal toy replicas

Toy animal WikiToy animal Wiki  HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Dictionary  Animal Toy forum  

Share | 

New Ideas for Dinosaurs (These are from my head)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
aschuck

Country/State : Michigan

PostSubject: New Ideas for Dinosaurs (These are from my head)   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:13 am

Hi Everybody,

Well, I've done it! I've created a dimetrodon with wings, and another one with feathers. These ideas are recorded in my fictional creatures document, which I have yet to post here, but at least the ideas are written down. So, what do you guys think? Do you like some of the new ideas? I'm sure that if I had my own plastic figure making company, I would specialize in the ideas recorded in my document. Wouldn't that be great? unfortunately, that sort of dream probably won't happen for a while. But in the meantime, it would be nice if you could share your impressions of these ideas with me. As far as actually producing my ideas goes, I can't show you pictures yet. I will, however, try to describe the dimetrodon with wings:

He's just standing there, on all four feet, his eagle's wings folded along his sides. The ridge on his back sticks up a little above his wings.

I'm sure that if this figure were life size, it might be huge, but at this point it's hard to tell. Well, if any of you read this, and like these ideas, then write me. That's all for now

Aschuck
Back to top Go down
SUSANNE
Admin

Country/State : Denmark, the peninsula of Djursland.

PostSubject: Re: New Ideas for Dinosaurs (These are from my head)   Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:43 am

Please, can we see a picture ? It is kind of hard to imagine Laughing

New Ideas for Dinosaurs (These are from my head)
Page 1 of 1